How it all begun

An: This is my first time writing hope you enjoy. Also- this is the day Marrinette and Adrien met.

Mari pov:
I walked into class alongside Alya after slipping my miraculous into her blue  bag. I wasn't ready to be Ladybug, I'm clumsy and can't do anything right. As soon as I walked into class, I heard Alya gasp. I looked over and  I saw a boy with blond hair bent over my seat, he's hands were placed on my seat doing something.
"HEY, What are you doing?!" I asked, I assumed he was new to the school. I've never seen him before. As I walked closer I saw what he was doing. He was putting gum on my seat! That freak!
I strolled up to him and looked in in the eye. Emerald green eyes stared back at me. He had regal features and an impressive jawline. Not to mention the way he held himself. It was amazing.
"Oh, uhh" he replied. Then my thoughts were broken by hyena laughing in the background... Chloe.
Then I realized her, and the mystery boy were in cahoots. Of course the new kid would do something like Chloe if they were friends.
"Haha, very funny you three"
I glared at the new kid, he looked back at me shocked. He mouth hanging slightly open as his eyes widened slightly.

Adrien pov:
She was mad. Great job Adrien, people hate you on your first day of school. I had to make her understand.
"No! I was just trying to take this off!"
She stepped forward and looked straight through me. The blunette was really intimidating
"Oh really" she said sarcastically.
She didn't believe me. I was hurt, and my first impression in the school was ruined. Something told me this girl would have been nice as a friend. His chance was ruined. Chloe and her friend laughed in the background. The girl bent over and tried to take the chewing gum off. She radiated rage, but her eyes were filled with hurt.
"Your friends with Chloe right?" She said looking back at me. A second person saying that today, great.
"Why do people keep saying that?"
She looked at me like I was an alien asking that question, then she sat down. I had no choice but to do the same... I was defeated. The things Chloe did sometimes, and now I'm caught in the middle of it.

Mari pov:
I hear Chloe talking to the new kid but drown them out with my own thoughts, he looks too familiar. I squint my eyes trying to remember.
"I know I've seen him somewhere before." I say this out loud without meaning to but then Alya shoves her phone infront of my face and I remember in shock.
"Of course, he's the son of my fave fasion designer, Gabriel Agreste!" I exclaim. Oh no! Why does he have to be Gabriel's son! I glance at Alya expecting her to be surprised but I guess she already knew.
"Daddy's boy, teen supermodel and Chloe's buddy, huh, forget it!" Those words stung but I didn't care. Its a shame that Adrien is the same as Chloe. I turned and saw Adrien's eyes close, he looked sad. No, that must be a trick! I looked away.

Skip time to when Stoneheart was defeated and everyone was back in class

Adrian pov:
I walked back to class with a smile on my face, my father finally let me go to school...Then I saw Nino and smiled even larger, my first real friend! As I continued walking, I saw Marinette and Alya sitting behind him. Great, they moved places! I hope Marrinette has forgotten about the chewing gum. I wave at her. She looks surprised at first but quickly turns away with a dignified manner. I sit down, sad at my failed attempt.
"Dude, you wanna make friends right," I glanced at Nino, my sadness showing on my face,
"Well go talk to Marrinette, you know, about the chewing gum." That sounds like a great idea, but shes already mad at me, I didn't want to make it worse.
"But what should I say to her?" I hope Nino will have an answer to that. Mari sounds like a nice person, I don't want her to be mad at me.
"Just be yourself!" I decided to do it, if Nino thinks I can, I might as well give it a shot. I smiled warmly at him, thanking my lucky stars that I had such a good friend.

Skip to outside of school

Mari pov: School was over, I decided to head over to my locker but ended up dropping all my books over the floor. By the time I'd put them all back, almost everyone had left. I walked out of the locker room to see Adrien walking towards the exit. I couldn't help but feel sad that my idol's son turned out to be like Chloe. I held my bag on one shoulder and stepped underneath the archway only to hear the sound of raindrops hitting the floor. I held my hand outwards to touch the rain and looked up admiring it. I couldn't go home, or I would be soaked, so I dropped my bag from my shoulder and waited for the rain to stop. I hung my head and listened to the rain.
"Hey". I moved my eyes in search of the voice and found out it belonged to non other that Adrien Agreste. I immediately turned my head away, not wanting to listen to whatever he wanted to say. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him flinch. He opened him umbrella and started walking, but then, he spoke. "I just wanted you to know, that I was only trying to take the chewing gum off your seat, I swear." His words made me look up in surprise. I blinked and registered the sincerity in his voice.
"I've never been to school before, I've never had friends, its all sort of... new to me. He turned his head to me, he shrugged and smiled the sweetest smile I've seen. Then he turned and looked me straight in the eye, holding out his umbrella. I stared into his magical green eyes, has he always looked this good? A certain feeling rises in the pit of my stomach, my whole world stopped and I wanted to melt into his eyes. The sound of thunder broke my bubble, I gasped in awe at the feeling I just experienced. I slowly raised my hand to accept his umbrella, then our fingers touched and a wave of electricity jolted through me, shocking me and making my heart do a little flip. He noticed and moved his hand so I could grasp the handle, still looking into his eyes, I took the umbrella.

Adrien pov: She was cute. The way the light reflected off her hair, the way her mouth was slightly open and her eyes, god her eyes! The were beautiful. I saw the reflection of the rain in them, contrasting with her bluebell eyes, it almost looked like they contained shooting stars...Then the umbrella shut, enclosing her face as she let out a mini squeal of surprise. I burst out laughing! She lifted it off her face and chuckled slightly, sending a warm feeling down my chest.
"See you tomorrow."I said. I walked down the stairs, aware of every step I took, a slight smile creeping up my face. I heard Mari say something but it came out as mumbling, so I didn't pay any attention. I kept walking until I felt a certain black kwami poke his head out of my shirt.
"The first day of school and we already have two lovebirds." Plagg said. I scoffed.
"Whatever, she's just a friend" I then realized what I said. I gasped slightly.
"A friend!" For the first time in my life, I had made a friend not because of my father, but because she liked me for me! I smiled and glanced back at Marinette. I was the luckiest person on earth! I got into my car as it drove away, and saw Marinette standing watching me go. I sighed with happiness, perhaps my life was going to get even better...

And that Emma, is how your parents met...

An: Please comment and let me know if i should do more stuff like this, and feel free to comment any oneshot ideas for me to try!! Hope you enjoyed!!!