Badass (Adrienette)

"Chloe leave Marinette alone!"

It was another day at  Francoise Dupont high school, and Chloe was being her mean old self. Adrien stormed over to her and yanked Mari's hand away from Chloe's and stepped in front of the surprised and blushing girl.

"ADRIKKIINS DID YOU MISS YOUR QUEEN!!! OF COURSE YOU DID!!" Chloe screeched, tackling Adrien with a exaggerated hug and a flurry of kisses .

Adrien glared at the blond and pulled Marinette close to him, putting his arm around her protectively. "Your king has found another queen Chloe, and her name is Marinette."

Chloe stared at Adrien with shock in her eyes, then stormed out of the class. "Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!!"

Adrien glanced back to the rest of the class. "No one will hurt my princess or else you will get hurt twice as hard!" (*insert Alya and Nino fangirling in the background *)

---Skip time to where everyone has settled down---

Nino sat down next to Adrien, surprised how scary the dude could get... "Dude, that was too cool!". Adrien grinned. "At least Chloe will........"

"ADRIKKKIIINNNSSS, I HAVE COME TO MAKE YOU MINE!!!" An akumatized Chloe walked through the door... breaking it off its hinges in the process. She teleported behind Marinette and grabbed her in a choke hold then slowly backed down until Miss Bustiers desk. 

"IF ANYONE TRIES TO SAVE HER, SHE WILL GET IT!" She screamed , tightening her arm around Marinette. Before anyone could react, Mari slipped her hand in between Chloe's arm and her neck, ripping the villains hold on her. She then grabbed her arm and brought it behind the confused Chloe, and used her weight to swing her above her head, judo flipping her before the entire class. She then straitened her back and looked around the room, radiating power before her astonished classmates.

"I FRICKING WARNED YOU" yelled Adrien, somewhere from the back of the class, jumping up and down to Marinettes 'victory'.

(KYAAAAAAA BABY ADRIEN SO CUTTEEE)

"Nice one Bugaboo" he said under his breath, a grin forming on his face...

A.N: I do not own any photos or comics in this story, all credit goes to the owners.