Part 1

The team was starting to pack up, cleaning everything and packing there things. Allura had suggested they go on mini vacations to take their minds off of stress and to relax a little bit. Shiro decided to go to a planet he had seen while looking out for Zarkon, a water paradise. Pidge and Hunk decided to go back to earth, Pidge would see her family and Hunk was going to go on a cooking adventure. Allura and Coran had decided to visit some friends of theirs on another planet and try to relax with them. Keith and Lance decided to stay on the ship, Keith said there was nobody waiting for him anywhere anyways. Lance had stayed because his family had disappeared and he was going to try to find them with the castles locator. 

Keith's POV:
I looked at them as they left, 'im going to miss them' i thought. "Good luck with your vacations and have fun you guys, im going to miss you" we all group hugged before they all left on their lions.  'Now that they are all gone, I can make myself comfortable' i thought as i headed to my room to change.

Readers POV:
Little did Keith know, that Lance was staying as well and he had seen Keith head to his room, and he quietly followed him. Lance had had this huge crush on Keith the moment he saw him, he tried not to show that he actually loved to hang out with the mullet-head. But what he didnt know was that Keith actually liked him back, he had for a long time, but he tried not to show it, worried Lance would act weird if he told him.

As Keith went into his room, Lance waiting outside around a corner, waiting for Keith to come out. He didnt actually stay to search for his family, he knew his family was alright and he stayed so that he could have a little fun with Keith, considering that he had already visited his family the week before.

Keith's POV:
I went into my room, i thought i felt someone following me, but i think thats just the feeling you get when you know the castle is a machine that has cameras and everything. I opened my closet and looked through my clothes, I loved dressing up cute, but i just didnt want anyone to know that side of me, i feel like everyone would make fun of me or make things awkward.
I finished dressing up with knee-high cat socks, a light pink short skirt, and a white crop-top with a cat ear headband. I walked out of my room to head to the kitchen to get something to eat. I was hungry xp 'Maybe Hunk left something..' 

Lance's POV:

"Damn..", i muttered under my breath as Keith walks out, he looked so cute, and when he walked he had this sort of. Grace. How could he put it? He looked so damn cute... I followed him towards the kitchen and waited for him to grab something to eat. He opened the fridge and stopped, he looked back quickly and i hid behind the doors entrance, hoping he wouldn't notice i was there. I quickly peeked back and saw him, his back was turned again and he bent down to get something from the fridge, lifting up his skirt a little bit and I could see his tight black underwear. It curved his ass perfectly and i blushed, i felt a little embarrassed knowing he didn't know i was watching him. I suddenly felt a bulge and looked down. There was a tent in my pants and i freaked out. I ran to my room to take care of this... situation.

Keiths POV:
As i walked to the kitchen i still felt like someone was watching me. I turned my head around a few times, expecting there to be somebody there, but, nothing. I continued my way down to the kitchen. 
As i looked through the fridge i heard something behind me, i quickly turned around. Nothing. I turned back and looked through the fridge. I finally found something, at the bottom in the back, a cake Hunk had made. I bent down to grab a slice, 'yummy... chocolate.' i thought as i took it out. When I finished my slice i walked down the corridors of the castle. I walked towards Lance's room, I miss the Cuban boy so much, I really do like him a lot... with his dark hair and perfectly tanned skin... his perfect jawline with those muscles... I shook my head and i opened the door to his room.

A/N
Please give me ideas ;p no worries im still writing in the next chapter CX

Photo credit to: ::Üøÿkçûf::  @demoncraftie 

Thanks so much! Keep drawing! :3