"Your still here?" 0//0

WARNING SMUT!

Readers POV:
As Lance entered his room, he couldn't get Keith out of his head, he laid down and started thinking about Keith... ;)

Lance's POV:

'he looked so cute.. his cat ears made him look so adorable, i wonder if he would moan for me...' I shut my eyes as i started to take slowly took out my member and move my hand up and down, slowly at first, then faster. 'i can already see him meowing... mmm yes...' i grunted. I suddenly heard footsteps, 'its Keith!' I thought and rushed into my bathroom, luckily i didnt take off all my clothes, though i did leave my pants on the ground 'NOOOO!' my mind screamed as Keith enters the room. 'My pants are on the floor! He'll know im here! what will he do?' My mind played out the scenario in my head and i freaked out even more.

Keiths POV:
I opened the sliding door to see Lance's room, "Always a mess" i muttered, i laughed seeing his pants on the ground "I guess he was in a rush" i chuckle and open up his closet, just being in his room turned me on, the sweet smell of him, i could already imagine him. I grabbed one of his shirts from his closet and held it close, smelling it, the sweet aroma of him filled my mind with many thoughts... I took the shirt and laid on this bed, imagining him, doing things. I started to feel a tent in my skirt so i took it off and started to go at it...

Readers POV:
Keith moaned, moving his hand up and down his member, longing for the Cuban boys voice to fill his head. He went faster, and faster, not knowing that his secret admirer was watching him through a little crack in the door from the bathroom.

Lances POV:
I couldnt believe it, my crush was thinking of me, and jerking off. I blushed as i heard his angelic moan from the bathroom. I started to get hard all over again, and watching him didnt help, neither did hearing him, i couldnt help myself, i started to jerk off, listening to him, i went faster and faster, i covered my mouth to hide my groans, i suddenly couldnt hold it in anymore and i let it all out, i heard Keith moan so loud i let out my load and moaned without thinking. I quickly covered my mouth as i heard Keith speak...

Keiths POV:
It felt so good, i could almost hear him moaning. Suddenly, i heard someone, they were in the bathroom. Someone was watching me, "Whose there?!" i shout, i must have sounded so weak from jerking off so much, i stumbled out of the bed and quickly put on my skirt. Embarrassed, i walked over to the bathroom door, i tried to open it but it was stuck. 'strange...' I pushed harder and harder until i finally got it to open, i heard a loud thump and a groan. I pushed open the door fully and I didnt believe what i saw... Lance was sitting there on the bathroom door, with only his shirt and undewear looking up embarrassed, I flushed a deep color and looked away. "Your still here?" i managed to say in between breaths, his looks were just compelling me, i wanted to kiss him so hard but i held myself, 'this isnt what it looks like, he must have just seen something.' I suddenly realized that that meant he had seen all that i had done.

Readers POV:

Lance sat on the ground, as Keith spoke, suddenly, he got up slowly and stepped forward, blushing like crazy but managed to slip on water from his sweat and he fell forward. pushing Keith back into the room. And as Keith stepped back to keep his balance, Lance kept trying to get up and ending up pushing Keith on the bed with Lance on top of him, he could hear the dark haired boys chest beating and looked up "S-sorry!" he stuttered as he tried to get up again, but Keith pulled him down, wrapping his arms around his neck and smashed his lips against his, Lance relaxed and kissed back, their tongues exploring each others mouth, it soon got heated and they only stopped to gasp for a breath. "I love you" Keith said, blushing. Lance said nothing but look at him, Keith blushed and looked away quickly "s-sorry >-<" Lance caressed Keith's face and turned his face back towards him and said "i love you too" he kissed Keith and they both got what they wanted, the kiss soon got heated and Keith tugged at Lances underwear, signaling he wanted it off. Lance got off of him and took off his shirt and underwear and then proceeded with taking off Keith's shirt and headband. Lance laid down on the bed and Keith lay on top of him, he devoured every inch of the Cuban boys body, he loved it. Every inch of his skin, he bent down and started to kiss Lance, lowering his kisses down to his neck, moving his hands down his chest and to his V-line, tracing his body slowly and sucking his neck leaving a dark mark, visible to everyone. Lance then traced his hands up Keith's thighs slowly up his skirt, Keith moaned and Lance quickly took them off. Keith shuddered as the cold air hit him and moaned louder as Lance traced his fingers down his chest and into his underwear.  He then looked up at Keith and placed three of his fingers in his mouth "suck" he commanded. And Keith did, after a minute or so Lance pulled out his finger and Keith looked at him "what are y-" Suddenly Lance puts one finger inside him, Keith moans and arches his back, shuddering, Lance went slowly and after he got used to Lances finger inside him he put in another, Keith groaned but started to grind himself on his fingers, soon after Lance put in his third and kissed Keiths neck slowly. Keith moaned "L-Lance..." "shhh, dont worry baby i got you.." Lance took his fingers out and turned the tables, he pushed Keith to the bed and Lance laid on top of him, tracing down his fingers up to his V-line, Keith bit his lip. "L-lance... I want you inside of me! stop teasing!" Lance looked up at the raven haired boy, surprised, Keith blushed and so did Lance for the sudden outburst. Lance leaned in and kissed Keiths neck, sucking for a while then he stopped. He lined up his member with Keiths entrance and put it in. Keith moaned so loud, Lance groaned as he looked at his lover, Keith started to tremble as Lance placed his hands on his thighs going inwards. "I got you baby" he said in a seductive tone. He then started to move, he moved slowly at first, not wanting to hurt Keith, but soon he went faster, Keith wrapped his arms around his neck and moaned so loud, he was a moaning mess. Lance thrusted faster and faster, putting everything inside of Keith, he grunted with each thrust, going faster. He rubbed Keiths member fast and Keith suddenly screamed for Lance, clawing his nails into his back. "Im coming!" "me too baby dont worry, wait for me..." Lance said and soon he came into Keith, he moaned as he felt the liquid fill him up and Keith let his load out too. Covering his and Lance's chest with white, thick, hot load. Lance took his member out and laid beside Keith, "i love you" he said looking down at his lover "i love you too lance" he said before burying his head into his chest, feeling his heartbeat and slowly drifting off to sleep. Lance stared down and couldn't believe what had just happened, he just came inside of his crush! He also soon fell asleep, wrapping his arms around his new lover.

A/N:
Hey guys, please give me more ideas ;p thank yooouuu! Love u guys <3 lol