"So cute..." 😳

Readers POV:

Keith woke up next to Lance's chest, Lance's arms wrapped around him in an embracing hug, Keith's hands inwards to his chest as his forehead rested against Lance's slow and steady heartbeat.

He gazed up at him, Lance was still sleeping until Keith tried to get out of his arms. "Where are you goinggg" Lance whined, he held his arms out as Keith began to walk away from their bed (yes I said 'their bed' xd) . "shhh Lancey, I have to get out of this outfit, i wanna put on something cute!" "omg YES PLEASE!" Lance begged as he looked at him with huge puppy-dog eyes.

Keith rolled his eyes smiling, "watever... " he smirked, as he walked over to his closet and put on a cute fuzzy, white sweater, with knee-high grey socks and small, black cat ears. "What do you think?" he asked, showing off his little outfit. "its really good on you.... especially you.." Lance muttered blushing. 

Suddenly Keith strutted over to him,  he pushed him down slowly, Lance turning a bright red. Lance stayed stunned at this new version. He had seen it before, but only for a second. He quite liked the other side of him. Keith put his hand on his chest, () him until he was able to climb up the bed. "Do you like this new look?" Keith purred in his ear. "Y-ye-yes" he stammered as Keiths free hand traveled down his boxers, softly, gently, he couldn't breath. 

Suddenly the door flew open and both boys whipped around who had made the intrusion. And standing there, shocked, mouth wide open was...

Just a little preview and cliff hanger for the next chapter 😜

Mssge me if u have any ideas for this new chapter 😘

I am so sorry I haven't written in FOREVER. I just moved to the other freaking side of the world, and ya know, depression doesn't exactly help.

SO.

I LOVE U ALLL 😘😘❤