[Chapter 5] Jun

Together with the Mad Hatter you are now standing in front of the gate to the White Queen's castle. The castle looks a lot more peaceful and it's almost too white to be even able to look at it.
"The White Queen will take over from here."
"So that means goodbye?" You feel a little disappointed.
"Yes." His voice sounds a little sad. But all of sudden, just like before, he takes you by the waist and pulls you close. "Goodbye," he says as he leans in and kisses you.

The gate opens and there you see the White Queen.
"Hello, lovely. This way," he gives you a big smile, offering his arm. You intertwine your arm with his and he leads you to his castle. "So sweety, what do you want me to do for you?" He asks as you are walking.
"I actually need your advice on something." When he turns to look at you, you have a downhearted expression on your face. "At first I only thought of getting back as soon as possible. I didn't want to get involved in this mess with the 'evil' Heart Queen and the Wowdroid. But now...what if the prophecy is about me? What if there isn't any other Y/n? Should I take responsibility for defeating the Wowdroid? Even though this isn't my world. I'm not even sure if this is real."
"If this isn't real, then what do you have to lose?" You look up at him, knowing he has a point. He turns to face you, stopping in his traces. "And even if this is real, do you want to save this world or not? It's your choice. The thing is if you will regret it or not, if you wouldn't save us." You look down, clearly thinking hard over what he just said. "Come, you don't have to decide right away. Let's go inside."

Once you're inside, you find yourself admiring a beautiful hall. As you walk up, the White Queen takes out something.
"This is the cactus of the knight that was able to seal the Wowdroid for a hundred years. With this cactus you will be able to defeat that wicked monster."
"A cactus? How sharp is it to be able to defeat such a thing?"
"It's not about the spikes. It's about the poison. After a hundred years, the poison has gotten strong enough to be able to kill the Wowdroid." He puts it back and now shows you a shield. "This should be able to protect you from its attacks."
"Atleast the shield looks convincing," you shrug.
"Don't underestimate the cactus!"
"Yes, yes. Sorry."
"Now, we also have armour prepared for you. The only thing we need to know is if you will fight for us. We have a whole army to help you. "
"Well if you're so well prepared, I guess I don't have a choice but to defeat that monster." The queen clasps his hands together.
"Excellent! Now I'll show you to your room, so you can rest for the heavy day that is to come." You follow him to your room and he tucks you in. "Are you comfortable?"
"Yes, thank you," you sleepily smile at him, "goodnight."
"Goodnight," he leans in and kisses you on the forehead.

[A/n: Sorry about the cactus thing, it was an inspiration in the moment. At first I wanted to use a normal sword, but it seemed a little too classic and so I came up with...this.]