[Chapter 6] Wowdroid VS cactus

The next morning, you wake up early. The White Queen helps you put on your armour and hands you the shield and the cactus. As you go out of the castle you walk in between two groups of knights, black and white chess pieces. Together with the army and the White Queen you march towards a field. In the distance the Heart Queen's army is also marching towards the field. Their army exists of red and black coloured cards. Once both armies come to stop the White Queen and the Heart Queen give each other a spiteful look. Then the Heart Queen shrugs and smiles evily. He puts his hand in the air and snaps his fingers. Suddenly the ground starts to shake and a huge rumble fills the air, it almost sounds like thunder. The sky gets dark, it looks as if it's covered with blood. The enormous Wowdroid comes crawling over the hill to the left and is ready for the queen's sign. Once he snaps his fingers once more, the robotic monster advances. You start running towards it and try to hit it with the cactus. Once you are able to hit it, nothing happens. The droid attacks you, so you try and run. You run to a tower, or atleast what's left of it. As you run up the stairs the robot keeps getting closer. Once you get to the top, the Wowdroid has caught up. You jump onto its head and smash the cactus into it. A very poisonous liquid flows out of it and jams all its joints. Slowly the machine shuts down. You won! The whole fight comes to a stop. The Heart Queen's army surrenders and chess pieces take him into custody.
"You won't get away with this!" He shouts to the White Queen.
"We'll see about that!" He shouts back. Wonderland now has the White Queen as its ruler.

A big feast is held to celebrate and everyone is joyful. Even Hyeim, the blue caterpillar, and the Mad Hatter are attending. But eventually it is time to go back to Earth.
"It's a pity I have to go back, I'll really miss you guys."
"We'll miss you too," the Mad Hatter says, "promise you'll visit us again."
"I promise."

***

You go back to the White Queen's castle and the White Queen takes you to his laboratory.
"Could you go sit over there for me, sweetheart? The ritual will only take five minutes." You do as he asks and he makes you a drink. First he sparkles you with something that seems magical. Then he hands you the blue drink.
"Here, drink." You give him a suspicious look. "Don't worry, it tastes like strawberry milk." You drink it and start to feel sleepy.
"Now close your eyes so I can do the last part of the ritual." Just as you close them, you see him coming close to your face. You feel his lips on yours, just before you drift off.