THE HOST

CHAPTER 2
VICTORIA POV

I guess I heard wrong, maybe his English accent is messing with him again, did he just mention that douche bag as my competitor, I should have known no fool will want to fight for what’s meant for me except him, just because he thinks he’s as strong as me doesn’t mean he wants to face me.
‘What did you say?’
‘Ummmmm----- Boss I said Nicoolo----’
‘Shut up and stop going around the bush and just tell me it is not that douche bag that is ready to go against me’
‘Yes boss.....Its Nicoolo De Luca’.
‘Fuck’
I threw all the files and knock down the laptop on my desk, Harry flinched as I destroyed the laptop

‘When is the meeting?’ I asked in a very low but infuriating voice.
‘A day after tomorrow.’
‘Where?’
‘We are the host’.
‘What the fuck did you say harry?’
‘I said the meeting is taking place in America’
‘So?’
‘Right here in the mansion’

This English guy still had the audacity to look at me and tell me I am hosting a pack of foolish stupid men calling themselves mafia leaders.
I wish I could just take the gun and  blow off his brain, but he’s one of the trusted man I have, he has been with me since I was a kid, he also rescued me, I can't just shoot him and Lana she is going to kill me if I try to touch him. But still I just want to shoot something. I took my gun from desk and pointed it at his face, it was so obvious he was trying to act tough, but I know him well enough to know he’s scared now.
‘So, when did you see the email?’
‘Bos—s, two—w-e-eks ago’
So my reply was just something loud which just graze him on his shoulder and hit the wall.
I could see stains of blood on the white shirt he is wearing, I was feeling very angry but I still cared for him, and I could feel a hint
of guilt in me
HINT? nooo big guilt
Oh shut up
If you say so
‘Why did you not tell me?’
‘ Boss you were busy and you just came back from Italy and it was also cause you  know----you are busy with the preparation of the anniversary, I –was’
I knew he was just trying to care for me but I also knew, he was also scared to tell me,because he was reporting irrelevant matters to me, why did he not just mention this to me
Maybe because he knows you were going to behave just how you behaved,
so he was just trying to protect himself
Dang, I hate my conscience

Its okay, by 12pm , let everyone meet at the throne room to---'
Before I could finish my sentence, there was a knock on the door

‘Vicky ,Vicky,what going on there'

I knew it was Alana, she was the only who called me by my first name here.
Before I could reply her, she already entered and saw the mess on the floor , I saw her looking very shocked and panicked, then she saw the stain of blood on Harry shoulder, she covered her mouth with her hands as tears started rolling down her cheeks

Fuck she’s so emotional and very dramatic
I wonder how she kills people and cope with the mafia

‘VICTORIA AMANDA SKYLER, how dare you touch Harry, why are you shouting at him, just look at the poor boy’

I could have sworn to see Harry rolling his eyes, this made me smiled even if I was angry, these two can make fire produce ice

‘Are you making fun of me now Victoria?’
I wonder how she get to know my full name, I hate when she calls me my full name, it’s like I have someone that is above me.
Like your parents

‘I was not making fu----‘
‘No you listen to me’
Leave it to her to interrupt me
‘Hey, do you know how many times you have interrupted me since you
came banging on my door, you let me speak or you fuck out’

Her jaw was literally on the floor but she made an attempt to pack it and act like she was not affected but I know her enough to know she was affected.

‘You guy should just  leave and call someone to clear this mess, and there’s  going to be  a meeting by 12 at the throne room, everyone should be present, every fucking team leaders with their assistant and make sure you tell Noah specially, cause there is  gonna be no tardiness, this is very important.’
‘Yes boss harry replied’

While Lana just nod her head,  I am sure she’s still angry but she’s gonna get it over soon.
I just left my office to  go to the garden, different guards from the hallway all the way  to  garden where bowing their heads as a sign of respect to me, but I did not even bother to acknowlwedge them, not like I do on a normal day but it  was very different, I was in the world but not active, just so zoned out, I don’t understand anything again.I feel this way when I know that I am failing my dad, my mom, my family, the mafia as always been my family,I may look tough and strong outside but I know that they are my family, they fought lost their brothers to save me, I cant fail them, but this is something I have been waiting for  years and I finally got it, this is the first step for me to get my revenge but I have to turn a family legacy to a game, something all my ancestors fought for,respected will become a game in the open all because of this foolish Italian douchebag ,and I promise I will fight for this with everything. I promise you father and mother, I will protect your throne with my life and get revenge, Even if I have to kill Nicolo De Lucas.

**** That guy up is Nicolo but I don't know who to use for our female lead...I need ideas pls
Pls vote,comment,fan,share