Chapter 6.

Hope you all enjoy!
Sensy P.O.V
I walked across the path alone. Melon and Sugar had stuff to do so their skipping today. It felt so weird going alone. As I walked down the street a shadow appeared in front of me. "Excuse me" I said politely. He didn't move. I awkwardly moved to the side. The shadow blocked me again. "Sir please" I said. We stood the for a few seconds. I was getting late too. I was just about to turn around and find another way to school when the shadow lunged at me. I tried to fight back. It pulled out a scrap of cloth and covered my non existent nose. I instantly blacked out.

Ganz P.O.V
I grabbed the paper that was on my desk. 'I am getting too many letter these days' I thought to myself. The letter read.

Hello Ganz
I know that you like Sensy. I don't blame you. But it it unacceptable. He is mine. Anyone who dares take him must pay. If you truly love him meet me at this location at 10:30 am today.
159/15 Methon road.
Hope you be there.

I clenched the paper in my hands. Who could anyone do this?. I looked over at the time. It was 10:00. I ran out of class. I couldn't think straight. Kids stared at me as I ran. "What are you doing?!" Swapfell asked. He blocked me. "I don't have time!" I cried. "If something's wrong I'll help you" he said. I slowly nodded my head. We ran through the halls. I  threw open the doors. My feet were growing tired but I didn't stop. "wait up!" Swapfell called but I didn't listen

            *after running*
I stopped running. "man. You need to run like that for football dude!" Swapfell panted as he caught up. I looked around. The letter didn't say exactly where. But this was Methon road. " we have to split up." I whispered. " why? What are we even here for?" Swapfell asked. " Some-Someone kidnapped Sensy...." I  replied. "WHAT!?" Swapfell cried. I explained everything as fast as I could. He gladly understood everything. We parted ways. I walked from ally way to ally way.  But nothing. I suddenly noticed something. There were many old buildings here. One of the doors were ajar. I sneaked inside. I don't have time to call Swapfell. The room was dark and murky. Cobwebs were everywhere. I knew this was the place.

Sensy P.O.V (30 minutes earlier)
My eyes opened. My sight was fuzzy. I looked around. It was a dark room. There was only one light in the middle of the room. My hands refused to move. I looked down at my hands. There weren't any shackles but my hands felt like they were bound. A door creaked open behind me. I couldn't see though. "Well, well, well....your finally awake" a voice behind me said. My eyes widened in horror. " M-Mel?" I stammered. " wow! Right on the dot!" He cried. My body started to shake. "What are you here!? Your supposed to be in jail!" I cried. He snickered. "Oh Sensy! Don't you know that things always end?  Even if their good or bad?" he replied. He walked towards me. I started to cry. "Oh!  Sensy! Please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry" he said. He knelt down and looked me in the eye. He grabbed my skull and pulled it to face him. " I said don't cry!" he screamed. I flinched.  He got back up and walked to the right. "If you don't stop then I won't let you stop" he said. " p-please dont" I whispered. He didn't hear me. I suddenly felt a jab in my right arm. "Don't you dare move." he whispered. I flinched.  I felt something flow into my bones. He pulled out what I am sure was a needle. "what was that?" I asked. "oh nothing for you to worry about~" he whispered in my ear. " I'm gonna let my stuff do the work. Bye for now Sensy~" he cooed. I heard the door shut as he left. The liquid he shot into me was already working. I felt my body weaken. It was like someone was straight up sucking at my energy. My body started to heat up. But its knew this wasn't the end of it.
               *after 10 minutes*
I was already panting. The door opened and Mel walked in. "it's all finished.  Now for the fun~" He said. He walked in front of me and smiled.  He stared at me. He leaned in and our teeth clanked. I tried to move away but he held my face firm. I didn't  open my mouth when he licked my teeth. He sneered and let go. He got closer to my neck and started to lick it. "Nnngh~" I moaned (Cringing so hard! Why did I write this?!?)  . He took that opportunity and kissed me.  I tried to let go but he didn't let me. He finally let go and stood up. "Ahhhhh... That was the best!" he sighed. " P-Please stop....." I whimpered. He didn't listen. He turned around and pulled something out. It glistened in the only light. I shredded. It was a small knife. I my eyes filled with tears again. "Do you remember the shot I gave you earlier?" he asked. I didn't answer. "Well, all it does it drain your energy and make your nerves sensitive by 10 fold" he said. He turned around and looked at me with a crazed look in his eyes. He grabbed my arm and held it so we both could see it. He placed the knife on my lower bone. I whined at the coldness. "Now for the fun!" he screamed. He dug the knife into my bone.  "AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed. The pain shot through my body. It wasn't normally supposed to hurt this much. " You like?" he asked. He dug it deeper. "PLEASE!!" I cried. He stopped and walked behind me. I panted as he put the knife down. My arm was driping with blood. He came back but not with a knife. It was a branding iron. And it was burning hot. " Now say ahhh~" he cooed. I didn't listen. He grabbed my face and forced me to open my mouth. He let go and grabbed my tougue. He held the branding iron right on top of my tougue. I felt the heat. " You ready?" he asked. Before I could react my tongue started to burn. I cried in pain. He finally let go. I panted. My tougue felt like it was on fire. " That is so beautiful~" he cooed. I had enough. I was so tired. I couldn't take it anymore. I fainted.

Ganz P.O.V (30 minutes later)
I threw open the door. I felt my anger flow into me. Sensy was sitting on a chair. He was crying. I ran up to him. " Sensy! Sensy! Are you okay? Talk to me!" I cried. He had fainted. My eyes shot towards his right arm. It was bleeding. " oh! Your finally here!" a voice said. I glared at the shadowy figure. "Did you do this!?" I asked. "What if I did?" he replied. "Then your gonna die!" I cried. I summoned a bone into my hand and lunged at him. He dodged. " Okay. If that's what you want. Lets fight." the guy said. He ran at me and threw a bone at me. It hit me in the shoulder. I pulled it out and continued our fight.
                 *A few minutes later*
I panted as I attacked him again and again. I know I was loosing strength.
And it seemed like he was gaining strength. I teleported behind him and tried to get a hit but he countered and suplexed me. I staggered back up. I looked over at Sensy.  He was still unconscious. "Ganz!" Swapfell cried. I looked behind me. He was running towards us. I was never as happy to see him. " Well. Seems like I am out numbered. See you soon Sensy~" the guy cooed. I cringed. He stepped backwards and before I could do anything he vanished. I dropped my bone and ran to Sensy. "Sensy! Please wake up!" I cried. He didn't wake up. I pulled him up and carried him outside. He had wounds everywhere. " I'll call the police!" Swapfell said. As he was talking to the police Sensy finally woke up. "What happened?" he whispered. " Don't worry.  Your safe know." I replied. I started to cry. "Please don't....." Sensy cried.  "Please don't hurt me...... " he finished. "Sensy...... It's me" I replied. He tightened his grip on my shirt.  We heard sirens in the distance. "Sensy, snap out of it. Please. It's over now" I cried. "Ganz....." he whispered. I stopped and looked at him. "Please Ganz..... Where are you?" he said. I felt a piece of my soul chip away. The police vehicles and an ambulance arrived. They took Sensy out if my hands and left. "we have to go now Ganz" he said quietly. I didn't reply. He sighed and placed his hand on my shoulder. "let's go" he whispered. He teleported to my house.

Sorry to say but this is one of the finale chapters. I don't have much ideas for this so.....i hope you all enjoy. And please leave a Undertale ship I can right a story about in the comments below. Bye!