Chapter 10.

Sugar P.O.V

We burst through the hospital doors. Doctors were everywhere. Sensy and Ganz were unconscious. " What happened!?" I cried. A doctor turned to us and replied, " We don't know till they wake up. The older one is in critical condition. We have no idea how he survived. The other one is fine except for badly wounded wrists"
I sighed in relief knowing Sensy was fine. But what happened to Ganz? Melon nudged me and pointed to the outside. I nodded and we left. We sat outside​. To be honest, Melon was the one sitting. I was to nervous. I paced back and forth. " Sit down Sugar" Melon said. " I can't. I'm too nervous." I replied back. Melon sighed and walked over to me. I looked at him confused. He then leaned in and kissed me. I turned blue and I felt like smoke was pouring out of my non existent ears. " Why did you do that!" I asked. " To calm you down silly. You know that they'll be fine" He replied while looking into my eyes. He was blushing too. This whole couple thing was like finding a new type of dinosaurs. Melon put his arm around me and we sat down.

Sensy P.O.V

I looked around in the darkness. I was floating in the middle of nowhere. "Ganz where are you!" I called. It echoed through out the blank space. After a few minutes of nothing later a small light appeared. " Ganz!" I cried. My body stared to move to the light before I could react. I opened my eyes and looked around. Doctors were running from here to there. " He's awake!" someone cried. I winced as the noise rang through my head. Everyone gathered around me and lifted me into a sitting position. "Are you okay?" someone whispered. I nodded in response. A sigh of relief surrounded me. My sight was still fuzzy but I could make out most of the things. A huge bang came to the left and someone squeezed me. " Sir please! Someone else cried. "Oh Sensy! I'm so glad your awake!" A familiar voice said. It was Sugar. He let go and started to cry. " I regret for even allowing you to come here!" he said between sobs. I opened my mouth but no words came out. I gasped for air and stuttered, " I-Its not your fault...." he stopped sobbing but started all over again. I smiled weakly. My sight slowly became focused and I could clearly see everyone. Melon was next to Sugar trying to comfort him. The doctors were checking my tubes and such. I looked to my right and saw Ganz. " Ganz......hows he doing?" I asked slowly. " He's in critical condition. He will survive but it will take sometime" A doctor replied. I sighed. At least he'll live. But it was my fault. If I had never come here he wouldn't be hurt " Your crying" Sensy suddenly said. I gasped slightly and wiped them off. I smiled reassuringly and told them I was fine.
* later*
I sat down next to Ganz and held his hand. The doctors told me that he'll wake up in the next two or three days but can only be released in a week. "Please wake up Ganz" I whispered.
*2 days later*
I sat up straight and looked around. The lights were out and everyone was asleep. I heard shuffling in the room. I jumped out of bed and ran to Ganzs bed. I accidently tripped on something and fell onto Ganz. "wha-?" Ganz cried. Tears fell from my eyes. " Ganz your okay!" I cried. He didn't move much. I slowly got off the bed and switched on the bedside lamp. The place filled with the dim light. Happiness​ filled me. " Oh Ganz!" I said. Ganz weakly smiled. " I'm just glad your fine Sensy...." He whispered. We stared at each other for a few minutes. I lost my mind for a second and leaned in and kissed Ganz. He surprisingly kissed back. I blushed as I let go. He was blushing too. He looked cute. I giggled. " Who knew I get kissed the moment I wake up" he said . " Well, that's a gift for saving me" I replied. I pulled the bedside drawer open and pulled a packet of crackers out. "You should be hungry by now" I said. He nodded. I gave him the crackers and slowly talked while he ate. " I don't mean to be rude but, when we were trapped, what happened to you?" I asked. He hesitated but started. "I didn't want to show you that form cause I was worried you'd be scared. But I had to save you. That form I took was called minjwu. Its kinda like werewolves but worse. It isn't a part of the life cycle. When I was small I was kidnapped and experimented on. They wanted to create a injection to make super soldier. They made a random injection and poured it into my blood stream. But not only me. About ten other kids were with me. They released us later but we were a mess. I don't wanna talk about after that but in short, it took a long time for me to go back to my normal life but it still haunts me." he looked away as he finished. I leaned again and hugged him. He flinched in surprise but didn't move. He started to cry. We stayed like that for a few minutes before I let go. I told him that we should be sleeping by now and left. I got into bed and soon fell asleep.
* Weeks later*
Ganz P.O.V
I waited next to Sensys locker. My whole body was tingling all over. I was a nervous mess. I looked at the door and saw Sensy and his friends walking towards us. "S-Sensy!" I called. I stood up straight and awkwardly greeted them. Melon and Sugar giggled to themselves and left. Sensy was blushing. I was too. " I just wanted to tell you....." I started to say. " that the weather is so good these days isnt it!?" I finished. Strike one! "okay....." Sensy said. " I mean.....the ice cream down town is the best right!?" I cried again. Strike two! "anything else?" Sensy said sarcastically. I got my shit together and finally cried, " I want you to go out with me to prom!!!!!" all the kids in the hall stopped and stared at us. Sensy tried to cover his blushing face with his shirt. " Its fi-" I started to say but before I could finish Sensy leaped into my arms and kissed me. I kissed back. All the girls around us started to sob. " Yes!" he cried letting go. I smiled. This was the happiest I had ever been since I got to this school. I looked over at Swapfell who was conveniently behind me. I grinned and whispered, " remember?" He sighed and face palmed. Suddenly, Dust came over and tugged at Swapfells shirt. He questionably turned over to him to get tackled on. "What the f-!?" Swpafell cried. But before he could finish Dust placed his finger on Swapfells lips and said, "The other weakling was too scared to do this, so I'm doing him a favour. Will you go with me to prom or what?" he said smiling. Its when I realized his glasses was gone. The kids around us just walked around like nothing happened. Swapfell blushed and pulled Dust into a kiss. After a few seconds they got up and Dust put on his glasses. He blinked for a few seconds and blushed like mad. ."D- Did he tell you?" he asked nervously. Swapfell nodded and said, " and its a yes" Dust blushed deeper and snuggled his face in Swapfells
chest.