Chapter 8.

Ganz P.O.V
I sat up in a start. Sweat dripped down my skull. I had just had a nightmare. I closed my eyes and tried to remember. It was fuzzy but I remembered a dark figure in a hospital room. I was stuck on the bed. I couldn't move. The figure was smiling in a crazy manner. I felt different. It felt like it was not my own body. I opened my eyes and looked around my room. It was the same as usual. But something was off. I got out bed and cleaned myself up. I was still uneasy when I left.

Mel P.O.V

" How must longer must I wait?" I asked​ inpatient​ly. "NoT YeT MeL" Error said. I sighed. This was not fun at all. Error waved his hand at nothing and opened a portal. It was to Underswap. Dust stepped inside and looked at us. " YoU gOt ThE JoB DonE?" Error asked. "Y-Yes....." Dust replied. He looked uneasy. Not normally like him. I sneered. " What's wrong Dust?" I cooed. He blushed slightly. " What's wrong with you?" he snapped back. " What about now?" i asked again. "UgHhH! MeL! ShUt Up!" Error cried. I lay my head​ on the floor of nothingness and sat there. The time would soon arrive. It isn't my strong suit but I had to be patient.

Sensy P.O.V

I walked around in the darkness. There was nothing in site but I kept on walking. I just felt the urge to continue. "Hey there Sensy!" a voice suddenly cried. I knew that voice. "Ganz!" I cried. I turned around. I stopped dead in my tracks. It wasn't Ganz. My eyes widened in horror. "What's wrong?" he asked. His voice sounded exactly like Ganz's. But he looked like Mel. He took a step closer. I knew I had to wake up. But I couldn't​. I turned around and ran. My breath quickened. I wanted to look behind me but I didn't. I heard footsteps behind me as I ran. As I continued to run I saw a building up ahead. " Sensy~" Mel cooed. I felt disgusted that he was using Ganzs voice. My footsteps were getting slower. I was getting tired. I knew I had to end this quick. The building I saw was useless. It looked further and further away the more I ran. I spun around. Mel was right in front of me. I jumped back and summoned a Gaster Blaster. " LEAVE ME ALONE!" I cried. My Gaster Blaster shot at him. He didn't move at all. I closed my eyes as the light blocked me. After a few seconds I opened my eyes. My eyes widened. My mind went blank. It wasn't Mel anymore. The body laying on the floor was Ganzs. I fell to my knees. "N-No......" I whispered. I crawled over to him. I couldn't think anymore. As I lay next to Ganz I started to cry. Suddenly, Ganz sat up and grabbed me by the neck. " GANZ!" I cried. He tightened his grip on me. I couldn't breath. He smiled madly. "YoU ShOUld KnoW BetTEr SenSY!" he screamed disorientedly. I cried. The landscape started to melt around us. I closed my eyes. 'Wake up!' I thought to myself. Ganz started to laugh. My eyes snapped open. I heard beeping. Doctors were around me. " Stay calm everyone!" someone yelled. " Please! Please let go of me!" I cried. I didn't know what was going on. I needed to get out of here. The doctors held onto my limbs. I cried out in horror. I don't want Mel to find me again. My eye glowed with fright. The doctors were running from here to there. The horrible bleeping noise was getting louder. I needed to get out. I had enough. I teleported.

Mel P.O.V
I opened my eyes. " Hey Nighty, you got the job done or what?" I asked. " Don't call me Nighty!" he snapped back. "So?" I asked again. " Uggghh. The deed is done. He got one of the worst nightmares I could conjure. Not even the most pure hearted can withstand it." Nightmare replied. I smiled. ' He will soon be mine.' I thought. I looked over at Dust. He was asleep. He kept whispering something.  Sadly it wasn't a nightmare so Nightmare couldn't​ tell me about it. I got up and walked over to Dust. " Hey wake up. It's about time" I said kicking him in the side. " What the fu-!" he cried. He rolled around in pain. " What the hell man!" he cried. I sneered. I didn't answer. I walked over to the stool I had brought in earlier and sat down. It was quite boring just being here with  these numb skulls. Error had already left to supposedly fight Ink. We all knew that that wasn't the case. We all knew that he liked Ink. The problem was that the dark sans were dispanding. And it was all because of love. Dust walked up to were Error was laying down earlier and sat there. "Only a few hours left."  he said. I nodded and silence filled the room.

Ganz P.O.V

" Hey Ganz!" Melon called. I nervously turned around. He sounded worried.
" What's wrong?" I asked. Melon stopped in front of me and took a moment to breath. " Se-Sensy.......h-he's gone!" He cried. I stared at him.
"What happened?!?!"  I screamed. "He ran away!" Melon replied. I dragged Melon to the nearest bench and made him tell me everything. I didn't know what to do. It was not like I could find him. No one can track down someone who can teleport.  I thanked Melon and gave him reassuring smile. I held my head down as ran aimlessly. I didn't have time to give up.  I had to find him. He needed my help. I ran down the street. People jumped out of the way and stared at me.  My eyes glowed. I started crying.  I didn't want to loose him again. Not like last time. I stopped near an alleyway and franticly looked around. My body suddenly started to glow bright purple. It wasn't my magic. I closed my eyes as the power overwhelmed around me. I couldn't control it anymore. I waited there till it all ended. I didn't have time for this. I needed to save Sensy.

Sorry guys, but the updates may become much slower. School started and I'm trying to do better. Hope u all like this chapter.