Chapter 9.

Enjoy~
Sensy P.O.V
My eyes fluttered open. The entire place was dark. There was no light this time. Memories from before flooded my mind. I was frozen with fear. I tried to move my arms. They were bound by chains. I tried to break free but failed. Tears started to form. I needed to get out of here. I suddenly heard something moving from my left. I looked over in fear. Was it Mel? It had to be. " P-Please leave me alone....." I whispered. "Sensy!" someone replied. I knew that voice. It was Ganz! "Ganz! Your here!" I cried. I was a little relived but still scared. "Sensy! I'm so glad I happy you weren't hurt! How did you get here?! I was kidnapped" He replied. " I'm fine! I fainted while I was running away." I replied guiltily. He sighed. I didn't know what got over me when I ran away. A door opened behind us. Someone walked ahead of me and stopped in front of were Ganz may be. A click echoed and a light filled the room. Ganz was strapped onto a chair. Something was wrong. Ganz looked normal but something was different about his eyes. I didn't know what though. The person next to him was Mel." You know Ganz....." Mel started to say. " I wasn't planning on hurting you. I thought you wouldn't mind at all. But you had to come and stick a thorn in my side. And now I gave to take care of it" Ganz struggled as Mel finished. " Don't hurt Sensy" Ganz whispered. "Oh don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt him," he said, " I'm gonna break him!" Ganz glared at him with anger filling his eyes. ' What does he mean?' I thought. Mel laughed. He pulled a knife out of his pocket and sneered. He leaned close to Ganz and held the knife close to Ganz's face. " Don't do it! Its me you want!" I cried. Mel didn't answer. He tightened his grip on the knife and slowly sliced at Ganz's cheek bone.

Ganz P.O.V
I winced in pain. Mel cut deeper in response. Blood drizzled down my cheekbone. I couldn't control it for any longer. But Sensy was here. " LEAVE HIM ALONE!! PLEASE!!" Sensy cried. "I'm fine Sensy....." I whispered. "But not for long!" Mel cried. Tears were on the verge of flowing but I held them back. Mel stabbed his knife in my hand. I cried in pain. Sensy continued to cry out at Mel to stop. I needed to help. But I didn't want to change. I don't want Sensy to get scared of me. But I didn't​ want Sensy to get hurt. Thoughts raised through my head as Mel pulled the knife out. I had to think fast. My mind was going fuzzy from the pain. " Ganz, hang in there!" Sensy cried. I looked over at Sensy. Tears were falling down his cheeks. I didn't care anymore. My eyes turned bright red. My teeth got sharper. Mel gasped and stepped back abit. Sensy just stared.

Sensy P.O.V
I stared as Ganzs eyes turned red and his teeth got sharper. He started to growl. Mel stepped back in surprise but then said, " Ha! Who knew! This is such an exciting twist!" he threw the small knife behind him and then grabbed a bigger dagger from his pocket. He stepped forward again and held the dagger up high. I cried out for Mel to stop. It didn't help. Just as the dagger was coming down Ganz vanished. "Wha-" Mel tried to say. A shadowy figure lunged at Mel and tackled him to the ground. Mel pushed it off and scurried to get the dagger. The shadow stepped into the dim light. It was Ganz. He had changed. His fingers had grown sharper. He had a tail too.

He leaped at Mel and knocked off the knife from Mels reach. Mel grabbed Ganzs jacket and kicked him off. Ganz grunted and fell. Mel walked over to the knife and picked it up. " Its been a long time since I get to fight like this." Mel said. He dodged Ganz as he tried to tackle him. His eye glowed and lifted himself into the air. He snapped his fingers and a Gaster Blaster appeared. Ganz easily dodged it.
* One fight later*
" Who knew you could be strong" Mel said between pants. They both had got critical hits. They both had lost blood. Ganz still seemed to have the upper hand. Mel sneered but had a dead serious look in his eyes. I still cried out for them to stop. My hands were bleeding from the wrists from me trying to escape. " We'll continue next time. Never forget I'm out there. You will pay" Mel whispered. His eye glowed bright purple with a hint of pink and magic surrounded him. A second later he vanished. Ganz looked over at me. I stopped moving. Even if it was Ganz, this form scared me. He walked over to me and stared at my bleeding hands. I closed my eyes. I heard a loud clank and the shackles fell to the floor. I opened my eyes and my hands were free. I got up and hugged Ganz without saying a word. Ganz winced in pain. "Oh. I'm sorry Ganz. I forgot." I helped Ganz walk over to the door and pushed it open. Ganzs breathing was getting slower. He didn't​ have time. The night sky shined down. We were in the middle of the street. Ganz was too heavy. We fell into a collapsed heap on the floor. Ganz slowly opened his eyes again. His pupils were fading. He leaned forward making be blush. " Sorry...." he whispered. Before I could react he bit down on my neck. I stopped myself from screaming. I felt my blood getting​ sucked away. I closed my eyes and lost consciousness​.

Ganz P.O.V
I let go of Sensys neck as he fainted. I knew he wasn't hurt. I lifted Sensy up and started to run. My energy returned. My teeth went back to normal and my tail vanished as I ran. My wounds got worse as I turned back to normal. I soon heard sirens in the distance. The wouldn't make it in time if I didn't do anything. Sensys wounded wrists could get worse. I dropped to my knees, mustered all the strength I could muster and screamed. My voice echoed in the streets as the sirens grew louder. I landed on my back with Sensy on top of me. I fell unconscious.

Wait for next time. ;)