Chapter one.

What's the feeling thats worse than finding out that there's no more cheesecake in the fridge? Nothing? Nope. Finding out that your moving back to Australia after nearly two years. Also, turns out that were moving to the house directly acoss from the Brooks house. Great huh?

If I hadn't discover those feelings I did shortly after I moved, I would of been jumping over the moon. But now, I'm just not that excited. It's not that the feelings are still there, they are loooooong gone. It's because, everything's changed. Since their Youtube career has hit off big time, I just have a feeling that they're not going to be the same 15 year old, Jai and Luke I knew. From what I've noticed from their videos, the've grown up. 

It's not like they weren't, I mean I have too. My used to be dark brown hair is now a bright red. I have grown a fair bit taller, I wear more make-up than I use to and my boobs have grown, two sizes bigger. A used to be A-cup is now a proud C-cup.

On the bright side, Ashley is coming with me and dad! At least I don't have to face the past alone.

-

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhem.

The lovely but annoying lyrics of One Direction woke me up. I know, their not annoying, but when you hear them 24/7 they might get on your nerves.

I chucked my pillow at Ashley, motioning her to turn the music off. She did so ever so slowly. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Boxes and luggage were scattered all over my empty room. Yup, today is moving day. Yipee. Ashley, who was still in her knickers, stretched and yawned. Before shotgunning the shower. "Damn you, fanny licker!" I yelled as she ran off.

My eyes scanned around the room. Everything was packed, except my bedside drawer. I grabbed my luggage and set it next to the drawer. I opened it up and sighed, It was full of all sorts of crap. From opened tampons, to half eaten food, overdue homework, forks, fluff, socks and unopened tampons. I chucked all the gunk into the bin. It was nearly empty, apart from a few pictures of Me, Jai and Luke.

I raised and eyebrow, I forgot I had these. I took off the rubberband and flicked through, examining each picture carefully. The one of the top was a picture of me in the middle looking derpy as ever, and Luke and Jai on either side of me, with their million dollar smiles. I flicked through some more, most of them were some I clearly remember. Like, Our halloween picture. I was wearing a ab-chest thingy and someones boxers, Luke was in a xxxxs spiderman costume and Jai was in a french maid dress. I flicked over the last picture. My eyes widen, It was a picture of me and Jai. He was kissing my check and I was smiling. I looked happy. We looked happy.

I couldn't help but smile. I don't know why I was treating the move back so badly. Maybe everything will go back to normal.

Ashley walked back in, just in her bra and undies."Your turn." She said. I carefully places the photos into the front pocket of my bag and went to have a shower.

-

I chucked on my red chinos and my black, grey and red oversized knit sweater. I blowdried my red hair and let it fall naturally and did my light make-up. (which was practically Foundation, eyeliner and mascara.)

"You excited?" My best friend asked. "You know what? I actually am." I laughed, while I tied up my white converse. "That's great, love." She smiled, "I'm excited to meet the Janoskians!"  "Please don't fangirl. Treat them like normal human beings." I smirked. "Only for you." She winked.

My dad popped his head into our room, "Ready to go, girls?" We both stood up, "Yup." We replied, in unison. "Let's go then." We picked up our bags and headed down to the airport.