Chapter four.

"Okay guys, we get it. You missed each other so much! Stop with the big sappy reunion." Luke said, ruining the moment. Me and Jai both laughed and finally peeled ourselves away from one another. Jai went over to my dad and welcomed him home, while I picked up my stuff that I dropped eariler, then Ashley came over and gave me a hug. "That was so cute! Didn't know that you and Jai were so close." I smiled in response.

Luke and Jai came running over, "You going to introduce this beautiful lady?" Luke said. Ashley made a sound, that defintely wasn't human. "Luke, Jai, this is Ashley." "Hello" She said, while they exchanged hugs.

"Girls, grab your shit!" Dad shouted, unloading our luggage from the back of the car. We gathered our three suitcases each, with the help of the boys and entered our new house. It was very cosy and homely. "Pick a room, girls." Dad instructed. I picked the room at the very end of the hallway. Me and Jai dumped my crap on the floor and collasped on the bed. "Holy crap girl, what did you pack?" Jai huffed. "The essentials. Thought a big grown man could manage." I replied, sarcastically. Jai just made a face.

Luke then barged in, "Lets show them, Jai!" He said then running off. "Show us what?" I asked, confused. Jai grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my room, "You'll seeeeee!"

Me and Ashley got pushed by the twins, to a staircase that lead down to the basement. "Ladies first." We both walked down. We finally reached the bottom, to be surrounded by darkness. Then the light slowly flicked on, revealing a room. Which was a teenagers heaven.

The walls were painted a dark purple, with a few lanterns hanging from one wall to another, and the flooring was a shiny mahogany wood. There was two small couches and one huge five seater couch in the middle. There was a flatscreen tv, connect to a xbox, a huge stereo set, surrounding my two massive speakers, a grand piano, a few guitars hanging on the wall, a pool table and not to mention, OUR OWN FRIDGE!

"I think I just jizzed.." Ashley said. "I denfintely jizzed.." I added. The boys chuckled, "Our house warming gift."

-

Me and the boys were lounging around, in our new hangout area, while Ashley went to buy some muchies with Gina. Luke picked up one of the guitars and started playing the chords to one of my favourite songs. I couldn't help but close my eyes and sing along.

"Let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy.

He fell in love with his best friend, when she's around, he feels nothing but joy.."

Jai started patting the beat on his leg, with his hand and smiled at me. He opened his mouth and sung,

"But she was already broken, and it made her blind. But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right.."

It felt like he was singing to me. His eyes were locked on mine, telling the story along with the lyrics.. I carried on singing, singing to him.

"Did you know that I loved you or were you not aware? You're the smile on my face, and I ain't going nowhere.."

As he sung, his hand twitched next to mine, and slowly wrapped itself around mine.

"I'm here to make you happy, i'm here to see you smile. I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while.."

I smiled at his gesture, and he smiled back. He let go as we both sung the chorus, and Luke joined in, adding beautiful harmonies.

"What's gonna make you fall in love? I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart.

Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love, But you can't fly unless you let yourself,

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall.."

My heart started to flutter. This song explains everything. My feelings, well my past feelings. I sung, the words rolling off my tougue, were words coming from the heart.

"Well, I can tell you're afraid of what this might do. Cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose.

Well, I don't wanna lose it either. I don't think I can stay sitting around while you're hurting babe, so take my hand.."

As he sung, something in Jai eyes, pierced my heart. Somethings changed and he was trying to tell me,

"Well, did you know you're an angel who forgot how to fly? Did you know that it breaks my heart every time to see you cry.

Cause I know that a piece of you's gone. Every time he done wrong I'm the shoulder you're crying on,

and I hope by the time that I'm done with this song that I figure out.."

"What's gonna make you fall in love? I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart.

Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love, But you can't fly unless you let yourself,

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall.."

Me and Jai both stopped as Luke finished the song,

"I will catch you if you fall."

"Wow, that was beautiful." A British accent filled the air. We all turned out heads to the voice, It was Ashley and Beau standing in the doorway. Luke put the guitar down and stretched his arms out, "Awesome jam sesh, guys. Just like the old times."

Next to me, Jai sat up straight. "Ashley, seems like you already met our brother." Beau threw his arm over her shoulder, "Yeah, mum picked me up and didn't realise there was a pretty lady in the car."

"Well Beau, this is Nicole." Jai introduced me, I waved. "Ah Nicole, don't you look grown up." He winked. "As do you, Beau." I chuckled.

I shifted over so the others could sit down. They both did and started telling us about how when they were at the shop, they saw a lady off her marbles, or some shit.

I sat there nodding and laughing, prenteding to be paying attention. But I wasn't. I was thinking about our little moment. It felt like Me and Jai shared something special while we were singing. It felt like we were telling the same story.