Specialty Vocation #1: Gladiator

Gladiators are extremely fierce fighters who love the carnage of battle and all its gory glory. They're easily the strongest of all the vocations, and have some of the heaviest attacks.

The gladiator vocation is a good fit for warriors looking to take their skills to the next level. Becoming a gladiator increases the damage of attacks, and also boosts resilience by a considerable amount. Gladiators actually have the highest resilience of all the classes, but unfortunately also run out of energy to perform the quickest.

Those who choose to become gladiators are able to use even heavier weapons such as swords, axes, and hammers. However, unless they've acquired the ability through omnivocational means, they're generally unable to use shields. This gives them a disadvantage in defense compared to warriors or other shield-wielding classes.

Gladiators are also able to use most heavier armours, just as warriors and paladins do. Considering their usual lack of shield possessing abilities, this help to make up for some of their lacking defense.

The gladiators' Coup-de-Grace is "Tension Boost," which automatically increases their strength by tenfold. The increased strength gives them a super charged, one time hit, which deals out an extremely heavy amount of damage.

Their special ability is aptly called guts. This particular skill gives them a wide range of abilities, most of which include being able to deal out extreme amounts of damage, no matter the consequences that might follow their actions. A good example of this is Double Edged Slash, which while deals out heavy damage to enemies, it also harms the gladiator.

Gladiators' vocational award is Critical Acclaim. When worn, the medal increases the wearer's chance of getting of extremely powerful hita. It also gives a weapon bonus, and slightly raises defense.