Chapter 5.

-Amelia Alexander.

"Open up Amy, it's me Fred," he is here. He is finally here.I ran towards the door and opened it for him to enter and then closed it.

"What happened? Where is luna? Why were you crying? Are you hurt?" He was here to save me. I hugged him with my arms around his waist.

"It was Chris, Fred he...," and I told him every thing that happened to me and how I was able to get out of there and save myself. But this time I was not crying because I was out of tears now. But what took me by surprise is when I looked into his eyes, they were dark and he was beyond angry.

"How dare he do this to his own daughter? How could he let him touch you? I am going to kill him," oh my! He is angry.

"Stop, you are going to do nothing. Let's go from here. I don't want to stay here, I can't, after all that, I can't, it is just so much, I can't bare this much. I have to leave, we have to leave and mom is going with us. I have my bag ready, just take me out of here," I whisper while trying to calm him down.

"Fine. That is better, you can't live here because if he wakes up this time he won't let you go and if not tonight he will try it some other time and then I won't be able to help you because Alpha won't let me. Let's go. Where is luna?" He is holding me by my arm and pulling me outside towards the halls.

"She is in that room, it is locked from outside," I point towards the room in the left.

I knock on the door not once but thrice but I hear nothing.
"Mom..mom!" I shout.

"Amy, oh my dear! Are you okay?" She is crying.

"She is fine Luna. Now I want you to tell me where the keys are? We need to get you out of here," he is still trying to convince mom. We are talking through the window because the door is locked.

"It is with him and you won't be able to get it. He is upstairs and there are guards at the door of his chamber. You should go, it is not safe for her here. I have done enough damage to her. Take her with you run and never look back. Take her away, find you mates and live a peaceful life. You deserve so much more and I can't keep you safe anymore, take her with you Alfred!" Wait, what? What is wrong with her.

"No Mom! I am not leaving you. I can't leave you here behind with that monster. He will hurt you mom, he will kill you. I can't leave you behind," she is gone mad, I will never leave her behind, I can't, I won't.

"Yes, he will hurt me but he won't kill me. He can't kill his luna, now can he? Go and bring help, it is better if we can try than just sit here and wait for a miracle to happen, you have the chance that I never had, don't loose it," what is she talking about?

"Mom, what chance?" I ask.

"Of running away from here. Yes, I have always wanted to get away from here but I was too scare to run. I could not put your life in danger. But now you can save not only yourself but you can also save me. Go, Run!" Mom explains.

"Now Luna, do you want us to go some where specific?" Fred has been listening to all of it till now.

"Yes, I want you to go to the Symphony Pack. Go there and search for Robert Harry, give him my name and tell him that you are my daughter," she tells Fred.

"Mom, you want us to go to Alpha Louis?" I am not getting any of it.

"Listen Amy, whatever I did, was for your good. I want you to understand and trust me. This is not the time to answer your questions. Go there, you will find the answers to most of your questions and then come for me. I hope you will eventually forgive me. Remember, I love you the most," I can't believe this.

"But Mom..,"
"Take her away Alfred," she turns around and hides behind the curtains.

"Let's go Amy, I promise you we will come for her," he is trying to calm me down.

"It is not like I have a second option, let's get out of here then," that is how we leave behind mom and run from the back door towards the forest but with the determination that I am going to get help and will come back to get mom. I will come back for her, to get her out of the misery bit first I need to solve the puzzle.

________________________

"Fred, stop. Let me breathe for once," we have been running for the last twenty minutes and have reached no where, Fred is leading us some where I don't know. This is my pack but I myself don't know the roads because you see I was never allowed to go outside.

"We are going to my house first, my car is just two minutes away now, I could not have my car go near your house so I left it at the end of the road. We were just running for ten minutes and look at you it looks like you have been running for miles," I thought that we were running for twenty minutes. He has his hands on his knees and is laughing so hard. Ahh..He is so annoying.

"There is my car, get in," he points towards his car and we get into it.
My legs feel like they did run for miles and I am breathing so hard.
He starts the car and we are off on the road.

"So? We will go to your house and then?" I ask him. I need to know whats on his mind and what is going to happen next.

"Yes, we will go there and then to the Symphony pack," he has his eyes set on the road.

"How far is it?" I ask.

"It is quite far Amy, we will reach there in maybe two days. But first I want you to eat this," he gives me a blue pill and a bottle.

"What is this?"
"It will cover your scent for the next twelve hours and that will be enough for us to escape without getting notice" he tells me and I swallow it while drinking the whole bottle of water.

"Whoa, you were that thirsty? Are you hungry?" He is looking at me weirdly.

"Yeah and yeah," I just shrug it off and set my eyes on the road ahead of us.

____________________________________

Comment, share and vote.

~LoveAiza.