Chapter 3

-Amelia Alexander.

Me and mom hurry up to see who is here. We see three man and a girl? Like a girl who is wearing almost nothing. Alpha walks in and he is stumbling a bit which means he is drunk or he has been drinking and that girl has herself clutched onto the Alpha just like a leech, disgusting.

"Diana, where are you?" He shouts again like he is calling a maid and not his mate and when he sees us he orders us to serve them dinner in a few minutes.

There is our Beta and someone else, he is tall and dark, he screams danger, he has dark skin and broad chest he is someone just like Alpha. He looks at me like I am some meal, there is a dirty look on his face that makes me cringe and want to hide in a corner. Mom notices it and holds me by my arm to take me along her to the kitchen.

"Who is she Jack?" That man asks alpha while he is looking at me

"She is my mate Chris, now go get the dinner ready!" He says the first part to the guy named Chris and the second to mom. The question was not about mom, it was directed to me and I am happy that Alpha did not tell him about me because I don't even want to know what he is thinking.

We make our way to the kitchen for the preparation of the dinner and soon they make their way towards the table.

What takes me by surprise is the scene taking place over the table. That girl who is almost of my age is sitting on Alpha's lap, she has her legs across his waist and they are making out right on the table while the food is placed in front of them but they are busy eating each other down and don't make me tell you the places to where his hands are roaming. His hands they are roaming under her drees while slowly bringing it up.

"Will you stop eating each other out, I want to eat my food in peace but you guys are not helping," Chris says this and I totally agree with him. So they stop and the look on Alpha's face is of lust, that is only what he lives for. Love has never been a emotion he has ever dealt with and that is soo strange for an Alpha because Alpha's are suppose to be loving but who said that he was like the others and how can one do such a thing in front of his mate, doesn't he feel bad.

This has become a routine, he comes home everynight, with a girl, let me tell you a new girl everynight, has her stick to him but goes straight to his room. This is the first time he has done that in front of us. It is soo disgusting that neither do I wanna stand here and watch them and nor do I want to eat anything now, I won't be able to eat especially on that table since the events that took place will always hunt my mind.

We walk back to the kitchen and wait for them to finish, meanwhile mom is working on the cake that she has made for me. These are those little things that mom does that melts my heart. Whenever I get into a fight with Alpha, mom bakes somthing for me. It is our thing and till now I have all those recipe on my finger tips and whenever I bake mom would always say that I am even better than her. She would say that all the things that I do are just like how grandma use to do, she even says that I look like her, there is a lot of resemblance and that if grandma was ever here to look at me than she would have saved me from this hell. The sad part is that, that is the only time she talked about our family, about her family, I have never met anyone that I could call as my family and whenever I told her to show me any pictures she would reply with the basic that she does not remember where she has kept them.

Mom use to be a rougue when once Alpha attacked them and found out that she was his mate. the rest of their clan was killed or held captured and only she was left but I know that's not all and there is a lot more to this, the dots, they don't connect but there is no use of asking because she won't be spilling any.

Till now they are done with the eating and we are done with our dinner and the dishes.

"Lets go to your room Amy and get some sleep, with the events going out I think that we might be able to sleep peacefully," we move to towards the basement slowly, trying not to make any sound and not to gain any unnecessary attention.

"Diana fetch us some wine," that is when I look up and see Alpha with the girl sitting on the couch again being a bit to close, isn't it suffocating? The beta is no longer here and Chris is sitting on the couch towards the left and again he is stripping me naked by his eyes, that would be the words coming out of Fred's mouth if he had seen Chris looking at me. Fred is like a over protective brother that I never asked for but I still appreciate.

"Now Jack, I have already asked it to you and I am again asking you, who that girl is?" This time he does not miss it because Chris is pointing with his finger towards me.

"She is my useless daughter and go to your room why are you still standing here?" He says the first past to Chris and the second to me so I don't waste anytime and run for my room.

"Useless, is she Jack?" Chris says, strange he does not find me useless.

"Wait, stop there girl," and I stop at the Alpha's voice. Mom is already here and she takes me by my arm motioning me to move.

"I think we should leave now so that you can enjoy the night," Mom speaks and that is odd because mom never ever says a single word.

"Oh no Diana, you are going no where because you see we are discussing about that useless daughter of yours," hate, that is the emotion in his voice.

"So Chris what were you saying? You think that she is not useless? She is the most useless and lazy wolf I have ever come across," he says this as though I am not standing here.

"Well, she can be quite useful Jack but you don't see it," what is he trying to prove here? Why is he soo interested in me.

"No I don't, tell me why are you so interested in her Chris, I am all confused here," says Alpha.

"I'm thinking of many useful ways that we could use her, as for now I have a great idea of what to do with here," what is wrong with him.

Alpha says something to the girl beside her, she jumps from the couch, winks, she actually winks and then walks towards the stairs, she is probably going to his room.

"So tell me whats going on in your mind Chris," says Alpha.

"You see Jack, you are going to be busy tonight with that girl waiting in your bedroom but I over here am going to get bored," what is he trying to say? Moms grip to my arm tightens.

"So what does it have to do with her," he is pointing towards me.

"Maybe I could use her for tonight?" How dare he?

"Don't you come near my daughter, get out of my house right now!" Mom, she is shouting and I try to hide myself behind her.

"Oh don't you dare talk like that to our guests Diana and for you Chris I think you are right, she can be useful, you can have her."

"No, no one comes near my daughter," they don't stop and we run towards the basement but it was already too late they were easily able to catch us and our pleads meant nothing to them.

"Take her to that room Chris, I will take care of Diana and for you, please our guest well," how could he. His hands were all over me now and I could hear mom screaming my name.

"Leave me, let me go you coward," I scream, kick, hit but it does not work.

"Oh kitten, let me show you how much of a coward I am."

____________________________________

Comment, share and vote.

~Love Aiza.