Chapter 6

-Amelia Alexander.

Times when you hated the reason of why you were bought into this world. When you want nothing more than to just die, to your life to just end, to leave and never come back but how does one escape from life? How can this suffocating thing be called life? Life is to be lived, then why is it becoming torturous for me? Why is it that I don't want to live a life like this? Why do I feel like not living anymore? Why couldn't I get a normal life where there are problems but ones that could be solved not like the ones that I face, ones that don't have a solution.

The night was going nice and smooth. Everything was going on like normal, where Alpha had nothing to do with me, I was not bothering him and he was not acting like someone who always wanted to pounce on me. There were very few times when I was left without being disturbed or I should better says times that I wasn't notice by the Alpha. I could sleep easily, I would keep my head on mom's lap and sleep. That was the most peaceful I have ever felt. The same were my plans tonight, to sleep on mom's lap peacefully but I never saw the other monster that was present in the same house, I could not read his actions and intentions. The pictures of tonight will always haunt me, even now I can't close my eyes because of the face that I see. The chills, I still feel them, they leave me cold and shivering.

I can't even say the things that happened to me out loud but my father could do those things to me. The Alpha that was suppose to protect me, turned against me, offered me to someone. I was his responsibility, an Alpha is suppose to keep check that each member of his pack was safe and sound but I? I am made to run, I have to run because I am not safe anymore, in my own pack, at my own house because the Alpha himself is the one that I am running from. I was suppose to live carefree but I was treated even worst than a slave. Still, I excepted whatever that was thrown my way, I fought but this time it was not only the Alpha's mistake, mom was also to be blamed. I have told her to run before, thousand times but she didn't listen and now we are here. I have left her behind and have no idea what the monster will do.

Alfred has been quite since we left and I know his brain is working on something. We were on the way to his house. After a few minutes the car comes to a halt.

"Fetch something to eat, I will just pack my things and meet you by my car in a few minutes," he rushes for the door and opens it up.

"Where is the kitchen?" I ask but he is already climbing up the stairs and doesn't answer my question. I will have to find it by my self then. So I soon find it and take whatever I think will be necessary for us, a sandwich to eat and some juice boxes to drink, that is the best we could do for now. My eyes soon catches the bucket of ice-cream, I immediately take it out and place it on the counter and put everything in a plastic bag.

"You done?" Fred comes back while I keep the bag in the back seat.
"Yeah, you?" I ask.
"Almost," he enters the car and motions me to enter.

When we are back in the, the first thing that settles in is that it is the first time ever I am living my pack and not just leaving, I am running away from here and I don't know what is out waiting for me there. So I take a last look at my back, of my pack. We will soon be crossing the gates but wait, how are we going to pass it with out getting notice by the guards?

"Fred, how are we crossing the gates? The guards know that I am not allowed out."

"Now that's a great question Amy, since it is dark you can hide in the back seat while I will handle the guard and he won't be asking me much because I am allowed to leave when ever I want, now go, we are almost near the gates," pure genius, that he is. So I climb to the back seat and hide my self perfectly behind it.

The first thing that I notice while I am hiding is that it gets darker as we proceed towards the gates and I get more and more nervous by every passing minute. If by any chance we are caught, then I am finished, we are finished and it will be immposible for us to ever leave again but if we are out of this then it would become difficult for them to find us because you see, we are talking about the wolves world not the human world, there is not that high of technology which is used here, so it will become difficult for them to get to us because we will always be one step ahead of them. Even if they get to know our plan of going to the Symphony pack, they won't be able to get help because both the packs are enemies and they have no contact with each other but whatever that happens after this only depends on whether we could make it out of the pack or not. Is this where it all ends or is this where it all begins.

The car which was fast now slows downs which is enough to tell me that we are at the gates amd also the light that is coming from afar is indicating that we are at the gates. I lower myself even more, trying my best not to get notice. I hear the rolling down of the window of fred's side and I hold my breath, this is it.

"Hey Alfred," I hear a voice, by sure one of the guards.

"Hey!" Fred makes himself sound tierd.

"Where are you headed to at this late hour of night?" Suspicuous he is.

"I am going to visit a friend, he his in the hospital, he got into a car accident," Fred answers with sorrowful voice, he is going great at this.

"Well that's not good, which pack are you going to?"

"Yeah, he is serious, to the Night pack," he says it smoothly.

"Are you sure you will be alright travelling alone at this hour?" He is concerned?

"Yes, I will be perfectly fine by myself, thanks for the concern man."

"I could have one of my man go with you, you know to give you company?" No please he is a grown man and can take care of himself well.

"Oh no, that won't be nessacary because I will be staying there for a few days," Fred is trying his best not to sound suspicious.

"Okay then, if that's what you want, drive safe," at last he is letting us go. I hear more sounds but I am not able to make out what they are saying, soon the car starts and my beating heart slows down. We are finally out.

"You can come out now," he says this and I rush back to the front because my body is aching in this awkward position.

We are finally out of the pack or I should say that I am out of the jail and I have finally got the chance that I have been wanting since forever. I always wanted to be out, to leave and to never come back. At times I use to make plans to kill the Alpha but soon I understood that I would never be to look him in the eye, how could I kill him.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and Fred has his palm open in front of me, he wants something?

"What?" I ask.

"Could I get a sandwich?" He says.
I take the bags from the back seat and hand him the sandwiches while I take out the ice-cream bucket. Fred eyes my ice-cream but I give him the look which says that if he tries to interrupt me while eating this delicious thing I will kill him. He understands and gets back to the driving. I am soon done and settle back in my seat. While my brain is back at thinking.

"Amy, it has been a long night for you, you should now sleep, we will fix everything up, we will fight together, you are not alone in this we will take about this when you wake up but for now sleep, " Fred tells me.

I repeat it in my head that 'we are strong, we will fight' that is my mantra, the one that gives me determination and hope and soon with his words repeating in my mind I somehow find darkness consuming me.

____________________________________

Comment, share and vote.

~LoveAiza.