Same - 1

As Damon walked into the huge and vibrant tent, he felt his stomach tingle with excitement. He was finally going to do it. He was finally going to become a ringmaster.

He looked around at the tent, and the place he was soon going to become the best in his field. As his eyes darted through details in the room, they locked with some of a tall girl's. She had the curliest red hair Damon had ever seen, and piercing green eyes. She walked over to him without hesitation, and Damon smiled at her.

As soon as they were standing next to each other, she began to speak. "I think we should go over there, with the others." Her voice was soft, and matched her appearance. Damon followed her eyes and saw a group of teenagers on the bleachers that surrounded the tent. In the middle of them was a performance space that Damon had seen before at one of their shows.

He merely nodded and they began to walk.

As a moment of silence pursued, Damon broke it,"I'm the new ringmaster. My name's Damon." The girl looked at him and smiled, "Arya." She replied, "The tight rope walker."

They got to the bleachers before they knew it, and separated. Damon was kind of sad that they had went different ways on the bleacher. Arya sat next to a skinny, and tall girl with straight orange hair, and Damon sat next to two guys who were talking to each other. Arya was the only person Damon knew so far, and he felt out of place with all the others.

"Milo the Mime." One of the guys next to him said. He had dark skin, and an average height. "I like that name." He smiled.

When his friend didn't respond, he spoke again. "My name is Harrison, but I like to go by Harris." "Oh, your the clown, right?" His friend responded.

"Yeppo!" Harris winked. Milo smiled, and opened his mouth to speak. Just as the words started to leave his mouth, he was interrupted by a loud and booming voice.

"Welcome children!" They all turned to see a muscular and tan man in a bright red outfit. Behind him they could see all of the other members of the circus standing proudly. Everyone tried to sneak a peek at their mentor.

Anna could see the Showgirl glowing in her purple-sequined outfit. The light reflected off of her like an angel, and her long skirt glided behind her making her look superior. Anna could envision herself as the Showgirl, looking as perfect as she did.

"I am excited to be having all of you here today." Anna heard the Ringmaster begin again. "You can call me Mr.Kai. Now I can ensure you that every. single. person that is sitting on those bleachers, will never be the same from this day forward."

Mr.Kai was very convincing, and could enlighten a spark in any person at any time. He was a magical man, nobody could doubt that, and the children could feel a fire burning in their bodies, itching to learn the ways of the circus.

"In a few minutes, each and every one of you will meet your mentor, and create a special bond. But before we do that, there are small details all of you should know. Next to this tent, there is a hotel where each of you will be staying at while you are learning. You will share a room with some other children."

Mr.Kai stepped forward, and all of the circus members followed.

"Now, before the excitement spills, there are some rules at this circus. Rule one, no circus member left behind. Rule two, this is your family. And the most important rule of all, circus is forever. Now of course, I wish that you all work the hardest at your act and are absolutely committed. That is all you need to know about your stay here, and now you may come up, and meet your mentor."