Night + Morning - 2

Soon Damon was on the hotel's rooftop, looking up at the stars. This was all he'd ever dreamed of, and all he'd ever feared.

They hadn't even started learning yet, and he had huge shoes to fill. He doubted he could ever be as good as Mr.Kai. It felt impossible, but all he could do was try. He looked up at the dark sky, brightened up by the full moon. It looked so beautiful and complete. For a moment the pressure lifted up off his shoulders, and he finally relaxed. His shoulders stretched out, and Damon looked down at the circus tent, peacefully.

There is no reason to be stressed on my first day, he tried to tell himself. Actually, there were many reasons to be stressed, all of them circled his mind atleast once, but he wanted this moment to himself. He put his back to the flat roof of the hotel laying down, his legs dangling freely. The cool wind acted like a blanket around his body, and for a second, everything was just right. Damon knew, this was his home, this was where he was supposed to be. His eyes slowly and softly closed as he let his dreams overcome his mind.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Meanwhile in Damon's dorm, Arya had escaped unnoticed. She normally stayed up late, so she had the skill of being extremely quiet when she needed to be. She looked over at the other dorm, their lights were still on. She wondered what they were doing, but didn't want to intrude.

Arya stood there for a moment, waiting for nothing. She got out of the room, now what? Looking at the dim hotel lights, she began to walk, explore the hotel a bit. There were many unused rooms, which made her wonder why they were even there. When she came to the realization that circus members had to stay in the hotel too, she made a note to be extra quiet. It would be horrid if she was caught wandering.

Arya found a set of stairs, and decided to go up. If she went down, she would just end up in the lobby where someone was surely at the front desk. She hoped that there were no security cameras anywhere, and quickened her pace. She reached the very top after three minutes or so, and saw a door on the ceiling.

Well now that she found it, why not investigate it?

She jumped, trying reach the handle.

Jump.

Her fingers brush the handle.

Jump.

Her whole hand finally touched it, but she didnt grab at it quick enough.

Jump.

Finally.

The door swung open louder than she liked, and a ladder fell down. Arya looked up through the hole, and saw the night sky. She grinned to herself, and began to climb.

She looked around the ceiling, surprised there weren't any restrictions to keep you from falling. Arya's eyes landed on a silhouette. A silhouette of a human. Lying down.

Was it.....

Dead!?

Arya quietly squeaked.."H-Hello?"

It didn't move, and so didn't Arya.

Louder, she said, "Excuse me?"

Slowly her legs moved toward the silhouette. "Excuse me?" She repeated.

It moved a bit, which startled Arya. She quickly moved toward the ladder, just incase she needed to make a quick escape. As Arya kept her eyes glued on it, it began to move more and more, almost close to sitting.