one

|ethan dolan's pov|
-entertainer, zayn-

it's been almost a year since i'm obsessed with her.

everything about her just gives me the chills.

she has some beautiful brown eyes that are full happiness and joy.

her curly brown hair fall perfectly on her shoulders.

those pink lips, when she smiles, everything around her disappears, it's just her.

she's so small and all i wish i could is have her in my arms and make that moment last forever.

however she doesn't even know who i am, i keep being ignored by her.

but for which reason someone like her could even think about me?

i have no friends, everyone says i'm weird and a i'm creep.

i guess it's true, i've been spending my whole life around this beautiful and amazing girl while she doesn't even care about me in the first place.

i try to keep up with her, i want know where she goes, who she hangs out with, who is her crush and all the little thing she does.

i don't even know what to do at this point, my mind is just set on her.

she's all i can think about.

i think about her when i wake up, when i do the shower, when i eat, when i draw everything of my life is about her.

i rarely go out, the only times i do are because i want to know where she is going.

people ask me "do you even have a family?"

i don't even know right know.

my twin brother and i used to have the best friendship ever, we did everything together.

he was my half, he was.

we stopped talking when my obsession started, he said i was starting to be an unhealthy person.

my mom passed away two years ago, i miss her so much i wish i could've done something.

everything i do is just wrong and i don't know what do, i'm a mess.

but there she goes again, how can someone make me so happy and so sad at the same time?

what the hell is happening to me?

hey y'all :)
i tried to keep this chapter simple, i explained how ethan's life is so you can have an idea of it.
in the next chapter i'll be talking about the girl ethan is obsessed with.
-alessia💓💕💝💖