thirteen

|alenne edwards' pov|
*leaving tonight, the neighborhood*

"you.. what?"

did he just say he loves me?

"alenne, nevermind. it's okay." he muttered.

"ethan, you just said you love me, it's not okay."

"i know what i did." his eyes looked empty.

"come outside" he said.

i followed him, he brought to the back of kevin's house. there are empty beer bottles on the grass with a few cigarettes.

"do you want to know the truth?" he said.

"what do you mean?" i give him a confused look.

"do you want to know the truth or not?" he sounded mad.

god, what have i done?

"ok" i whisper

"from the first time i saw you, i immediately fell in love with you. all i did was think about you. i knew you would never like me, i knew i wasn't enough for you and i got depressed. i never went out, the only times i did was the see you."

a tear streamed down his face, her eyes were glossy and his lips were just perfect.

"all i did, and still do, is think about you. everything reminds me of you.
the reason my brother and i don't talk anymore is because of this. he thinks that i am a creep. obsessing over this girl who doesn't even know who i am, well he isn't wrong."

he couldn't stop crying.

"when i saw you kiss daniel my heart skipped a beat. there was this little part of me that thought that something could happen between you and i. but i was so wrong."

"ethan that's not true." i say trying not to cry

"what do you-"

my hands grab his face, his eyes were glued on mine.

"close your eyes" i demand

he listened, his eyes closed. my face got nearer to his and i filled the space that was between us by connecting our lips.

our lips are moving in sync, his hands reach my waist pulling me closer to his big muscular body.

|ethan dolan's pov

this is like a dream come true for me, my lips attached to hers.

her skin, her lips are soft.

my hands wrapped around her waist, our bodies are so close to each other.

"alenne, why did you that?" i asked, even though i was scared to hear the answer.

"ethan, listen" she took a pause, her eyes are looking right into mine "i didn't want to kiss daniel at all, he came there and started to hit on me. he called me names but i refused to listen to him. he then leaned in and kissed me"

"i never wanted to kiss him." she explained.

"and why did you kiss me instead?"

"ethan, i like you." she gave a glance at the floor.

"i like the way you do things, i like how you are with me. i just like you for who you are."

"ale, are you sure i'm the right person for you? i'm a creep, i am fucking obsessed. why would you be with someone like me?" my cheeks start to absorb all the tears.

"ethan, i don't care what people think about you." she took my hand, god her skin.

"alenne, i love you, and i always will."

i kissed her again, but this time the kiss was better, more passionate.

we both wanted this.

"ale do you want to come to my place?" i asked cupping her face with my hands.

"yes" she smiled.

sorry if it took so long to update but i had to write this chapter a couple of times before i could like it.
i hope you enjoyed :))