eight

|alenne edwards' pov|
-nervous, shawn mendes-

*the next morning*

i grab my phone to see what time it is: 10.34.

i had a great night yesterday, ethan is very different from what he appears to be.

he's caring, a very good listener, funny and cute.

i never thought that him and i could be friends, yesterday he seemed to be happy and that made me feel better.

i hear my phone buzz so i checked who texted me, it's ethan.

ethan <3

goodmorning beautiful :)

goodmorning e

remember what you said
yesterday at the party?

yes of course i do

so i'll pick you up at 12?

we can have lunch together

sure  see u later :)

i look in my wardrobe for something cute to wear, and i think i found it!

i hope ethan likes it.

i go in the bathroom to get my makeup done, i never go to heavy for makeup. i usually wear some mascara and lipgloss.

i put on my shoes and look at myself in the mirror one more time.

at the moment i don't know if i like ethan, when i'm with him i feel good. but i don't know if it is at the point to like him.

i'm still a little confused on him, but that mysterious part is what intrigues me the most. he never opened up to no one and he's doing that to me.

i check out my phone to see what time is it and it's 11:52. he should be here in eight minutes.

i try to kill time by fixing my hair for the 50th time.

i hear a knock on my door, it's him.

i open the door and there's ethan and he is really cute if i have to be honest.

"you're beautiful." these words escape from his plum lips.

his eyes make their way through my entire body.

"you're not too bad yourself" i say laughing a little.

he grabs my hand and we make our way to his car.

"you have a really nice car!" i say.

"oh, thank you" a soft smile appears on his blushing face.

"where do you want to go eat?"

"is starbucks okay?" he asked in sweet voice.

"sure".

*end of the day*

i spent the whole day with ethan, i got to know him better.

i had such a good day with him, he took me to see places where hangs out when he's overthinking. he told a lot of personal things that i never thought he could say to me.

my phone buzzes.

ethan <3
hi :)

sorry if the chapter was short but this is just a filler, i hope u liked it anyways :)