Caleb Seymour

Face Claim: Ian Somerhalder

Name: Caleb Jace Seymour

Codename: Outcast

Nicknames: ×

Birth date: October 9th, 1983

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Place of Birth: Detroit, Michigan

Parents: (Mother·DECEASED); Karen Seymour | (Father·DECEASED); Darren Seymour

Siblings: (Sister); Kirsten Seymour

Ethnic Background: 60% American, 20% Indian, 20% Canadian

Species: Mutant

Gender: Male

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 152 lbs

Birthmarks: x

Hair Color: Jet Black

Eye Color: Interchangeable from Black to Blue

Build: Toned, Limber

Scars/Unusual Markings: Deep scratch scars along the back of his shoulders

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Tattoos/Piercings: ×

Style: Favors dark clothing. A stable of his wardrobe is his black leather jacket that he often wears with matching boots. Favors black or dark rinse jeans.

Health Habits: Huge appetite, likes to take runs

Personality: Loner, Dislikes children, Depressive but light-hearted and sarcastic, humourous, calm

Phobias/Fears: Haphephobia - Fear of being touched

Current Place of Residence: (Travelling but); Detroit, Michigan

Transportation: Himself / Anything else¿

Religion: Doesnt believe in a higher presence

Income/Salary: ×

Occupation: Occasional X-Men, works with Gambit at times

Work History: Bartender, Occasional X-Men member

Aliases: The Darkness, Outcast ( X-Men )

Alignment: Anti-Hero

Education History: Regular schooling up to 5th Grade, home schooled

Gift: Darkness / Shadow Matter Manipulation - allows mutant to control the immediate unseen dark matter around the body and manifest it into solid shape for an instant. ( Tapping into this deeper, the mutant can control full body matter displacement. )

Biggest Vulnerablility: Being mentally overwhelmed

Drives/Motivations: To prove he's not a monster, to find his missing sister

Abilities: • can create tentacles of shadow matter that grab surrounding enemies and/or objects
• can craft indestructible blades/objects out of thin air & move them with lightning speed, leaving no trace of a weapon
• can focus matter displacement and phase in and out of space & instantly appear elsewhere
• can deconstruct body into dark cloud of shadow vapor & move through things/people & invulnerable to telepathy in this state
• can phase into a ethereal shadow demon with bladed teeth and claws that tear body matter and displace it

Favorite Color: Grey/Black
Least Favorite: Yellow

Music Taste: Heavy Metal or nothing
Least Favorite: Trap, Rap, Opera, Techno

Favorite Food: Pasta/ Italian
Least Favorite: ASPARAGUS

Pets: ×

Childhood: Growing up in a normal family, Caleb was never looked at differently than the other kids. His mother was a florist and his father was a cop. He had a little sister too. His life was perfect. He went to school, made friends and only got into a little trouble but nothing shy from what normal little boys are like. But, he was also heavily bullied. One day, he was stopped in the bathroom at school by some older kids. They bullied him, shoving his head in the toilet until he thrashed for air, punched him in the gut until he cried – hurt him until he couldn't take it anymore. As he laid on the floor, a dark aura gathered around his quivering body. He opened his eyes, a pitch black hue replacing his once blue irises. He screamed, the darkness gathered around him unleashed frenzied ethereal blades in a sort of cyclone that sliced at the bullies while pulling them and various broken bits of stalls, toilets and sinks into a vortex of pitch black before slamming them back down on the bathroom floor. Caleb was unharmed but scarred beyond words.

Teen Years: He was taken out of school after the incident of the bathroom, the thirteen year old being kept at home out of fear of what he did. He didn't understand what happened and neither did his parents. His mother just kept him close in hope that it wasn't true and what happened in that bathroom was just an earthquake or something. His father stopped talking to him and his sister was the only one who wasn't afraid of him. But, as he grew, so did the mysterious power that resided in him. He found comfort in the darkness he could manifest and practiced with it away from the peering eyes of his mom and dad. Of the world as well. Everything was quiet until he was sixteen. One night, a group of anti-mutant protestors found out about his incident and decided to show him that they weren't scared. They set fire to the house, the family trapped inside. Caleb ran to his sister's room and grabbed her up, the darkness consuming around him to create a bubble of safety. He could hear their parents' screams but he had to get out. It was too late for mom and dad. Focusing extremely hard on how to get out of the flames, his body began to sort of evaporate into a smog of a dark shadow cloud of smoke. The smoke wrapped around Kirsten and stayed there until the fire died out after a few hours. Then, he built his body back up and passed out. The police department found Caleb laying on the ground unconscious and Kirsten crying but unharmed.

Early Life: After losing his parents, Caleb was orphaned along with his sister. Pretty soon, his sister was adopted and taken away from him. He grew up alone in an orphanage until he was nineteen. Then, he ran off and met a group of special people with special powers – mutants. They called themselves the X-Men and took him in. Taught him how to become one and master his gifts. Pretty soon, he ran off from them, a fresh twenty-two year old mutant X-Men out in the cruel world. All he wanted was his little sister back and so, his journey began.