Silas Strange.

Face Claim: Bill Skarsgard.

Name: Darius Briggs | Silas Strange | ( Various Others ).

Birth date: June 20th, 1996.

Zodiac Sign: Gemini.

Place of Birth: Arkham Asylum / Gotham, New Jersey.

Parents: ( Mother ); Erin Briggs [ DECEASED ] | ( Father ); Darius Kennedy [ MISSING ] but claimed to be Hugo Strange.

Species: Meta-Human.

Gender: Male.

Height: 6 feet 3 inches.

Weight: 187 lbs.

Hair Color: Brown.

Eye Color: Naturally Green.

Build: Lanky, Tall with Soft edging.

Scars/Unusual Markings: Indications of the use of needles along his forearms and back / Left eye is a light silver from being exposed to raw energy beam in a test once.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual.

Style: Favors casual, comfortable clothing that covers every square inch of his frame. Sweaters and anything else long sleeved is preferred. Pants are fitted, straight legged. He avoids anything too tight or anything too big and baggy. Form fitting clothing is favored greatly.

Habits: Nail biting / Compulsive staring / Chain smoking / Eavesdropping / Rudely Sarcastic / Expresses displeasure in things 24/7 ( including people around him ) / His opinion is the right opinion all the time, don't fight.

Personality ( changes when mood varies ): Nosy, Empathetic, Hot-Headed, Loner, Hopeless Romantic, Explosive, Spontaneous, Blunt, Know-It-All.

Sicknesses: Schizophrenia : a mental condition that causes hallucinations and delusions. | Dissociative Identity Disorder : a mental disorder characterized by at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. | Intermittent Explosive Disorder : an impulse-control disorder characterized by sudden episodes of unwarranted anger. |

Alignment: Chaotic switch.

Education History: Educated by the likes of both Hugo Strange and the private tutors hired.

Abilities: Pathokensis ; can sense the feelings of others and alter them according to his will. With it, he can resolve a tense situation peacefully or make people coexist more easily, as he would do with the inmates. It can also be used to enlighten someone's mood; Hugo described it as a subtle ability, and is very useful in resolving conflict. It is said that he feels horrible because he could feel Hugo's negative emotions when he failed at a test or did something that would disappoint him.

He can also manipulate the level of intensity people feel emotions, i.e. : he can calm someone down so much that they could fall asleep. He can also detect hostility and use it to his advantage.

His power is not limited to humans alone.

This power can work potently through a mental shield because it physically changes the emotions i.e. : manipulating endorphins, adrenaline and pheromones instead of providing a false alarm to the mind.

With practice, there is possibility that he can overload his targets with emotions in an offensive manner, such as inducing overwhelming fear in the target until they suffer from cardiac arrest.

Limitations to Abilities: This ability is limited i.e. : say he reassures someone with his power and takes whatever feel of insecurity away, as he leaves the person feels the given calm slipping away. This shows that the emotion he creates can only last for as long as he is around; when he is no longer present, the influence wears off almost immediately. / By receiving intense emotions from a crowd, it is possible for him to be overwhelmed.

Favorite Color: Black probably.

Music Taste: Classical? But dubstep. But also classical. Instrumentals are preferred in general.

Favorite Food: Peanut Butter can get it.

Least Favorite: But jam can die.

Childhood: Erin Briggs was an inmate at Arkham Asylum diagnosed with a form of psychosis and became pregnant when she got tangled up with a guard named Darius Kennedy, who disappeared from the prison after his superiors found out about his endeavors. She was chosen to by Hugo Strange to be a test rodent for his experiments and so began the torture. She was poked, prodded, stabbed and once the lab found out she was pregnant, she was put through more hell. She begged them to keep her little baby alive, her little Darius or Sarah but they ignored her pleas to go on with experiments. They submerged her in a vat once her body began to react badly to the multitude of chemicals and what not and subjected her to a frozen cryo-sleep until almost twelve whole months later, she was prepared to pop out an extremely late baby. Once she was out of the vat, they delivered the small boy and the mother died on the table he was born on after crying, "Someone take my Darius away from here! Keep them away from my boy!" Her body couldn't handle any more pain so, it shut down and left her son an orphan. Hugo Strange decided to take him in, using him for tests as well and he was subjected to many other testings that his mother was not.

Teen years: For the first five years, they called him asset #383 and some even called him Darius. But Hugo named him Silas for the dark look in his eyes. He showed ability to control emotions early on after his first few injections of serums, even convincing one of the lab assistants to free him of his confines once. But, he was bad at controlling it and when too many people showed up in the room, he would be overwhelmed with every single one of their emotions. His body soon - being subjected to many tests - began to break down and react the same as his mother's did but instead of him being locked away and frozen like she was, Hugo took it upon himself to try something. He tampered with his brain, poking at the lobes with toxins that began to crack his mind in multiple places. He became prone to pick up multiple personalities after awakening from a month and a half coma, even impersonating people he just met by using his ability to feel their emotions at a more powerful scale.

Early adulthood: With more training on how to use his powers, Hugo began sending his son out on little errands to bring back worthy subjects, strong ones. He was excellent at choosing people based on how the acted when he forced them to feel their highest peaks of adrenaline then he would abduct them and drag them back to his father. On his free time, he would spend time at Gotham Bay. He sat along the pier until he had to be back home in time for his medications. See, he had to be kept under control so, he was fed counteracts to his hyperactive mind ; sleep pills at an abnormally high dosage, that is. And that's how the cycle went, over and over, day after day.

For the rest of his life, most likely.