Judge Briggs.

Name: Judge Wilson Briggs.

Birth date: October 1, 1989.

Place of Birth: McNair Academic High School in Jersey City, New Jersey.

Parents: ( Mother ); Tilula Marianne Briggs | ( Father ); UNKNOWN.

Siblings: NONE.

Species: Human (?)

Gender: Male.

Height: 5 ft. 8 in.

Weight: 165.5 lbs.

Hair Color: ( Natural ); Dark Brown.

Eye Color: Hazel.

Build: Lean, Rounded, Soft and Athletic.

Sexual Orientation: Disaster Bisexual.

Tattoos/Piercings: NONE.

Style: Favors casual, practical clothes to stay comfortable. A big t-shirt, his boxers and his socks is a personal favorite combination for a relaxation outfit for him. But, sweaters, button ups and long sleeve shirts in general are his go to.

Personality: Intelligent, driven, and melancholic. Judge is an introverted person, but fiercely driven to grasp the power that’s been gifted to him. He’s always suspected there was something different about him, and now he has the chance to prove it. But his low self-esteem and depression sometimes hold him back.

Phobias/Fears: Autophobia - Fear of Abandonment / Emetophobia - Fear of Loss of Self Control.

Sicknesses: ADHD / Bipolar.

Alignment: Conflicted neutral.

Education History: Basic Schooling (1-12th Grade) / 4 Years in Princeton for a Bachelor's Degree in Literature.

Biggest Vulnerability: Overwhelming him.

Abilities: Access to magic, the use of rituals, symbols, actions, gestures, language, etc., to exploit supernatural forces to varying degrees with only skill, personal power-level, imagination/knowledge, and/or morality to define the boarders of good and evil. Given the flexibility of magic, he has essentially limitless possiblities for what he can accomplish.

Favorite Color: Purple.

Least Favorite: Pink.

Music Taste: Acoustic / Alternative.

Favorite Food: He's a master at sandwiches of all kinds, believe me.

Least Favorite: Black licorice is the evil of all evils.

Pets: A bulldog by the name of Hansen.

Childhood: Born to sixteen year old Tilula Briggs while she was in fourth period history, Judge was immediately an issue. His mother was too young to properly take care of him due to her reckless, irresponsible nature so, Tilula's mother took him under her own care as if he was her son and not her daughter's. Mr and Mrs. Briggs made Tilula promise that she wouldn't tell Judge of his odd birth circumstances or that she was his mother. He was to have a normal life ; one as the son of Frank and Lynne Briggs and little brother to Tilula. His special powers were too small to be noticed as an issue: example: when he sneezed, the color of something could change or the room would become hotter or colder - small differences in things would change with the certain waves of his hands, etc.

Teen Years: This was when he started to really develop his abilities. Puberty made it stronger, the young boy and his love for dancing taking him to different heights. He'd learn how to control certain things due to the sternness of his father's want for him to be normal but it only got harder the older he got. He did the best he could but soon after his sister moved out and he was alone when mom and dad went to work, he would experiment.

Early Life: After graduating college, he moved on to become a literature teacher in the same highschool he was born in. Nobody in the town would talk about his history or bring it up but soon, his students heard rumors and life blew up for Judge. He was harassed at school by the kids wanting to see his power and being called a witch that should be burned. He quit his job and now works in a quiet library/book store by the name of 'Page By Page'. His parents step in every now and again but he mostly keeps to himself and maintains the place with his magic when nobody is around.