TWO - STEPH

After shifting and dragging all of the furniture to its correct position and putting our clothes into our new wardrobes we can now all get ready.

Jamie wanted to create a make-up look for me so i said she could and now i'm a little nervous sat here watching as she pulls out what looks like ten tones of make-up. I've never been so intimidated by make-up in my life!

"I'm gonna' do a cut crease with winged liner and fake lashes." Jamie explains, organising every product she needs.

"Oh okay! That sounds cool!" I answer positively back, tying up my hair to keep it out of the way.

"Yeah...just don't move or blink because if you do, i might end up getting your eyeball."

"Woah, it's inevitable so I can't wait for that..." I said under my breath.

Shannon laughs, finding the whole concept hilarious.

After Jamie finished, I go and look in the bathroom mirror. Creds to her because it does look amazing.

"I'm actually a fucking artist!" Jamie announces, looking at me with an intrigued look on her face

"Oohhh Steph, you look beautiful!" Bianca exclaims, clapping at me.

"Thanks guys, you can stop staring at me like you're trying to pursue me now!" I joke, looking back in the mirror.

"Is everyone ready to go? I'm ready to go and mount Colby now. I can't wait any longer!" Cleo belts, pulling out strange dance moves from nowhere to 'what's my age again?' by blink 182 while we all giggle at how dirty she is.

"Yeah, lets go." I suggest, gesturing everyone to the door.

"WAIT! NOBODY LEAVES UNTIL WE DOWN ONE MORE DRINK!" Cleo yells, grabbing the vodka bottle & the lemonade.

"I can't down all of that Cleo!" Emily protests, looking at the drink Cleo just poured for her.

"Hold your nose, you'll be fine!" Cleo said pouring the rest of the drinks.

I watch as Em' drinks half and swiftly pours the rest down the sink while Cleo isn't looking.

Bianca and Shannon pull a face of disgust at the taste of the drink, slamming their cups down onto the table.

"Can we go now?" Jamie asks, grabbing her phone from the window ledge.

"Yeah, lets go." Cleo says, picking up the bottle and getting another from the kitchen counter.

We all walk over the road to Colby's house while Em & I snigger about her little stunt with the drink.

"Okay...do I look okay?" Cleo questions, turning to look at us before we enter the house.

"You look great!" I admit sweetly.

"Sweatpatches?" She asks again.

"Uhhh, a little but they aren't noticeable and you smell fine!" Emily replied, laughing at Cleo for being so nervous.