FOUR - EMILY

'Whoops!' I think sarcastically as I tip the other half of my drink down the drain.

A get my shoes on and we all leave to go over to Colby's.

I don't know what Cleo sees in him you know...he's no Kian Lawley.

Before we walk in, Cleo gets us to make sure she's all good. I tell her she has slight sweat patches but reassure her that they aren't noticeable and she still smells fine. (She sweats a lot, I have no idea why..)

We all walk into the house and observe the crowds of people. The house is gigantic yet it's still full to the brim with people.

We go over to the drinks table and thank god they have cranberry juice. I pour myself a vodka and cranberry juice and we all go over to sit on the couch in the far corner.

Cleo tells us tonight's goals are to; make friends, get mortal and to kiss a hot guy...which I'm 100% down to do.

We all part ways which probably isn't the smartest thing to do seeing as we moved in today but we do it anyway. Alcohol makes you think differently evidently!

I walk into the garden, drink in hand and sit on the right hand side of the pool.

As I'm sipping at my drink I'm observing my surroundings, there's only a couple of people out here, I'm not sure why there's only a couple of people out here, it's really peaceful.

I put my cup to the left of me and unbuckle my heels, putting them behind me so they don't get wet. I'm not down to ruin them...they're not cheap. I put my feet into the pool and the water stops just below my knees.

Looking around, I can see a guy in front of me on the other side of the pool playing with a small dog. I watch as he becomes so engrossed in playing with the puppy as if nobody else is around. It's sweet. A smile forms on my face without even realising it.

Unexpectedly, he looks up at me while I'm watching him play with the dog so I tip my head downin embarrassment, realising who I've been staring at for the past 15 minutes. Bobby Mares...

Thinking it through, I come to a realisation that this must be a youtuber party. I recognised a couple of people on my way out here but I couldn't put my finger on who they were.

I look back up, coincidentally at the same time as he does.

He smiles at me, moving his hands from petting the dog to leaning on his elbows on his knees

He's the most adorable thing.

I smile back before bucking up the courage to go over to him.

"Hey! Who's this cutie?" I ask, trying to make conversation.

"Heyyyy! This is buddy. He's adorable right?"

He's so positive and so much more beautiful in person.

"So adorable!" I answer, petting the fluffy little creature in front of us.

"What's your name anyway?" He asks contently.

"Emily!" I chirp, turning to look at him.

"Oh cool! I like that name. I'm Bobby."

"Thank you! And yeah...I know." I say, implying that I know who he is.

"Wait...what? Dudeeeeeee! How do you know me?" He laughs, prolonging the word 'dude'.

"I may watch your videos..." I smirk, putting my legs in the pool.

"Oh that's awesome! Do you like them orrrr?" He asks, looking at me. I can see that he's hoping my answer is positive which of course it is.

"Yeah! I love your vlogs!" I answer, relieving him from the suspense.

"That's amazing! I'm glad you like them!" He chirps, taking his shoes off and rolling his jeans up to sit next to me with his feet in the pool.

"So do you do youtube?"

"No, I've just moved in across the street and Colby invited us tonight!" I answer, explaining why I was at a youtuber's party.

"Oh no way! What a way to be welcomed to the neighbourhood!"

"Yeah I know right! If I remember rightly, you don't drink do you?" I ask, remembering from past vlogs and other youtuber's videos.

"Good memory! No I don't really enjoy getting drunk." He informs me. He is so cute. I can't even deal.

"Your accent is amazing by the way."

"Thank you! So is yours." I blush, smiling directly at him.

"Dudeeee! Thank you!" He laughs, smiling back at me.

Come on Emily, do something. Don't let the conversation die. Just kiss him or like...I don't know, touch hand! Yes! I'll touch his hand.

I slide my hand over to his and put it on top of his. He looks down at my hand placed on top of his then looks back up at me.

Shit, please don't go wrong. I'll die of embarrassment if it does.

He smiles at me again, moving his hand to interlock our fingers.

I giggle slightly, looking down at our hands in one another.

"Bold move." He whispers playfully.

"What can I say? I'm a dare devil." I reply, joking with him.

We chat and joke for a while. I can feel a connection between us. It's hard to explain.

"Hey, I should probably go, Cap' will be missing me just a litttllleeee bit too much by now." He jokes, unlocking our fingers and putting his shoes back on.

"Oh yeah! Okay sure." I speak, standing up to get ready to hug him.

"I'll text you?" He asks, pulling me into a hug.

"You better!" I play, squeezing him a little bit tighter. Who'd have thought I'd be doing what I'm doing right now? I didn't even think this would happen myself!

He pulls away from the hug and we look at each other momentarily. He leans in, so his foreheads rests against mine. His lips brush mine before going in and actually kissing me. want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to bring myself to do it. He eventually moves away from me and rubs my cheek with his thumb, his hand still on my face.

We smile at each other once more before he steps away from me.

"I'll see you later?" he says, as he begins to walk away from me. I smile and nod in delight as he looks back at me.

FUCK...

THAT JUST HAPPENED! Im so happy and invigorated could explode.

I turn to look at the door as Steph and Jamie call me and gesture for me to go with them.

"We just need to find Bianca Shannon and Cleo so we can leave." Jamie informs me as we walk into the house together to find them.