2

Vernon....
"What are you doing here? Your not supposed to be on school grounds." I said worriedly looking at him
"I know but I forgot to tell you I'm going to give you a ride back home." he said looking to his right with a glare
I was confused but I nodded and pushed him a little bit backwards because he was to close to me.

"Now go, and you could've just sent me a text stupid." I said glaring at him
"Don't go around talking to any guys." he said as he turned around to leave
"Stop being so overprotective idiot." I said turning towards the school again.
I heard him giggle and I walked a couple of steps to the school turning once again towards Vernon to make sure he left.
Good his car was gone and he was no where to be seen.

"Idiot number 2 can you stop staring at me and get out of those bushes already." I said walking towards the school without looking at the person, "how long were you planning on staring at me?" I said finally looking at the person.

"H-how did you know I was staring at you and where I was at." he murmured looking at me
"Luck guess, I guess." I said smirking
"What is your name even, at least I could know the name of my personal stalker don't you think." I said still smirking and looking at him

"I wasn't stalking you, and my name is Sehun."

"Not bad

"Not bad." I said under my breath
He smirked
"Well stalker you stay here all you want I'm going in already. I don't want to be late on my first day." I smirked, "One more thing you can watch me all you want but make sure not to follow me around a lot if I go into the restroom don't go in."
With that I left before he could say anything.

I went into the office and got my schedule.
I went to my locker feeling stares and hearing murmurs.

I looked at the time 10 more minutes for class.
My locker finally opened after a couple attempts, I took my backpack off and organized my stuff I hung my backpack in the locker and took out things I thought I might need for class.

The bell rung and mostly everyone was gone.
I started school a week after everyone else so I was lost but eventually found my way. I knocked on the door to my homeroom, after what seemed like forever the teacher finally gave me the sign to go in.

"You must be the new student, it's pretty bad that you started one week after everyone else since your behind, but you'll catch up." the teacher smiled, "well you may introduce yourself now."
I nodded and smiled slightly

I faced the class and gave my sweetest smile
"Hello, I'm Y/n Li, I'm a vampire. This is my first time here so I would really appreciate your help, I hope we get along." I looked at the teacher and he nodded and smiled
"Y/n go sit by..." he looked around the room, "Jungkook."

I nodded my head and looked around the room I saw a hand in the air so I walked towards it feeling stares.
I smiled at the guy that had just lowered his hand
He smiled slightly but looked away quickly.
Strange

I looked towards my other side to see a guy with his head on the desk, probably sleeping.
I felt a stare from behind me. I didn't feel like paying attention to the teacher and the stare was starting to bother me so I turned around to see...

A/n- sorry for any mistakes✌︎✌︎