23

The door slammed shut before I could see who it was.
"Wasn't it locked?" I muttered confused as I got off of him.
"It was... I'm sure I locked it, someone must have the key to my room." Vernon said still laying on the bed.
I walked to the door and opened it taking a peek outside... empty.

"Are you okay?" I said checking on his neck.
"I'll live..." it was all silent after he said that.
"You already have some pills so... I'll leave to find out who saw us." I walked to the door and left the room closing it behind me.

I walked to the kitchen and everyone in Seventeen was in there.
I bowed slightly, "hello"
They all bowed back and greeted me.
I looked at all of their faces to see if someone had a strange reaction.
"Did someone open the door to Vernon's room?" I asked leaning on a wall.

"Nope everyone was here." Joshua said smiling, "Jeonghan arrived ten minutes ago."
I sighed with frustration, who could it have been?
"No one left this room?" I tried to find any lying signals...
Jeonghan...
He was looking around the room with a pissed expression.

I stared at him and he looked back at me startled.
"Jeonghan could you come with me for a little bit." I said pointing to the hall.
He nodded slowly, "sure."
I walked out of the kitchen followed by him, I lead him to Vernon's room and knocked before opening the door.

"Y/n?.... and Jeonghan." Vernon said sitting on the bed with nothing on his upper body, he slipped on his shirt.
"Jeonghan opened the door... right Jeonghan." I looked at him for an answer.
"Sorry," Jeonghan muttered looking at the floor.
"Could I talk to Jeonghan for a little while?" Vernon asked looking at me.
I looked at Jeonghan and nodded, "I'll wait outside."

I left the room and not even 10 minutes later I could hear things being thrown and breaking.
I tried to open the door but it was locked and I couldn't use any of my powers because the other guys were running to me to see what was wrong.

"Open the damn door!" I kicked it hard.
The guys pushed me aside and Mingyu pulled out some keys.
He opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes.
They were both covered in blood and the room was a mess.

A/n: sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎