30

A pizza man was standing there with two large pizza boxes.
"Pepperoni and veggie lover," he said as he handed me the pizza, "that would be $23."
I looked at him confused... vampires don't eat human pizza.
"Guys?!" I yelled as I stared at the warm pizza boxes in my hands.

"That's for me!" Jhope yelled as he grabbed the pizza boxes, "here you go!" he handed the pizza man $25, "keep the change."
He slammed the door and smiled at the pizza happily.
I looked at him confused as Suga walked in, "Jhope why the fuck did you waste money on that shit?!" he yelled frustrated as he glared at him.

"I wanted to be human for once..." he said pouting as he took the pizza to the dining room.
I followed him and patted his head, "It's okay."
He nodded and placed the pizza on the table and stared at it.
He opened the pizza box and the smell of the pepperoni pizza filled up the room.

I wanted to laugh at the six faces staring at Jhope as if he were crazy.

Knock~Knock~Knock

"Ugghh." I was full of frustration, "Well that's my sign to leave." I said as I walked to the back door and left ignoring them.
I quickly and quietly jumped the fence which was about half a mile away from the house.
I didn't feel like discussing today.

"Y/n!"
Great... I turned around and watched as Xiumin jumped the 6 foot fence.
"What do you want?" I said as I started walking again.
"I want to speak with you." he said as he held on to my wrist.

" he said as he held on to my wrist

"Well I don't." I said as I yanked my hand away and began speed walking.

"Why are you ignoring us?!" he yelled after me.
"No reason!" I yelled back as I continued speed walking.

I suddenly felt a hand wrapped around my wrist holding me back tightly.
"Xiumin I already said I don't want to-..." I stopped talking when I realized it wasn't Xiumin, "Taehyung?"

He looked extremely tired and a pissed and... sad?

 sad?

"Y/n... he died... the happiness of the group is dead... gone..." he said as he let go of my wrist.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎