25

A/n- someone told me to include music soooo... I'll try to include it in every chapter/part from now on ✌︎✌︎.

I woke up and realized Tae was gone.
I sighed and stood up only to realize I was in my undies and bra, I immediately grabbed a blanket and covered myself.
Why was I sleeping like this?!

I looked around for my clothes but found some stacked on a desk instead, I put them on.

I walked out of the room but bumped into a semi naked Tae.
He had nothing but a towel around his waist and was dripping wet from a shower he must've taken.
"Good morning beautiful." he muttered with his deep voice pushing me towards a wall and trapping me with one arm, while holding the towel with the other.

"I have a name and it's Y/n." I said pushing him away.
"That's a beautiful name." he said walking into his room.
"You said that a million years to late." I said glaring at him.
"I couldn't wait a million years to tell you... besides we are still young, we stop getting old when we are... 24 human age!" he yelled from the room.

"No wrinkles or anything!" I added leaving the hall and going downstairs.
I suddenly got greeted by a hug from behind, "Are you okay?" said a guys voice I already knew.
"Jungkook?" I said confused, I would understand if it was someone else but I thought he didn't like me.

He let go of me and turned me around, "Are you okay?"
"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I said looking up at his worried face.
"You blacked out yesterday!" he widened his eyes, "that doesn't happen unless... unless a vampire... is..."
"Dying..." I finished his sentence for him, "I already... know..."
Silence...

I smiled brightly, "it doesn't matter... let's go eat something." I turned back around towards the kitchen and took one step forward before being stopped and turned forcefully back towards him.

"It MATTERS! It MATTERS to me! It MATTERS to everyone that knows you! It MATTERS to all of your friends! It MATTERS to your family! Your life MATTERS! It might not MATTER to you and you might think you're alone... but you're not... if you need a shoulder to lean on... I'm here for you." he said letting go of my shoulders slowly and spreading his hands apart for a hug.

I stared at him with tears forming in my eyes, I took a few steps towards him before throwing myself to his open arms and crying like a baby.
He caressed my hair and hugged me tightly, while I cried into his shirt.
"I don't want to die..." I said as tears fell down my face.
"I'm here... we'll do everything possible, you're not alone." he said as he continued caressing my hair.

"What's wrong?!" a voice I recognized said.
"Jimin nows not the time." Jungkook said holding me tighter.
"Time for what? Is Y/n okay?" he said walking closer to me.
"I'm going to die..." I said loud enough for him to hear.
"We can't die... unless... we are contaminated with... the SKULLTRESS." he walked towards us and looked at me in the eyes before wiping my tears with his sleeve, "were you...?"
I nodded and continued crying and holding on to Jungkook tighter.

"One year... of life left?" he said looking at me worried.
I nodded, "one year... more or less." I wiped my tears with my hands.
"Please don't go..." Jimin said tears forming in his eyes.
I shook my head, "it's already in my system, I can't do anything about it now..."

A/n- sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎.