I Know What You're Going Through

Matt and Zane decided that telling the squad would be the right thing to do, especially because they have all been friends for a long time now and they tell each other everything. But they didn't know how they where going to tell the people they care about most in the world that they are one dating and two gay.

''Zane are you sure we should tell them now, what if they don't take it well.'' Matt said to Zane in a worried-panic tone.

''Matt, look you may not sure about them but i am. They are my friends and shit. I lived with most of them one time or another. I have a bond with them all and so do you and you know it. Not telling them would be like...'' he started to  say until he interrupted by Matt.

''Okay Okay i get it. They need to know we owe them at least that.''

Matt and Zane called them all and told them to meet at Davids house.

*************************

While Matt and Zane where on there way there everyone who was already at the house, which was Scott, Kristen, Heath, Todd, David, Jason, and Liza, started talking about what was going on.

''They sounded serious. Do you think they are quitting the volgs or you tube or something.'' Jason asked.

''Jason they wouldn't do that. They love us. So that means one of did something. Who was it.'' David asked the room.

''We haven't done anything.'' Heath said, '' but maybe it's about that girl from last night that gave Zane all the hickeys.''

''maybe it wasn't a girl.'' Scott said laughing at it. Which made everyone else laugh. As they where laughing Matt and Zane walked in the house and everyone stopped because Zane had been crying and you could see it in his eyes.

Heath got up and hugged Zane but Zane didn't hug him back he just started to cry. When he did he went into Scott's room and locked himself in there. Matt knew from that moment that he wanted to tell them but he didn't know how to do it without Zane.

''What did you do to him Matt. That is my best friend and if you hurt him i will fucking kill you and you know it.'' Heath said getting in Matt's face.

''Calm down Heath it wasn't me it's what he has to tell you guys that is making him upset.'' Matt answered him pushing him away.

''What is wrong with him then.'' Scott asked.

''I can't tell you, not until everyone is here.'' Matt answered. Then he went out the back door and climbed through Scott's window to see if Heath is okay.

Meanwhile Alex comes in and asked why Heath, Todd, and Scott are crying and everyone looks so concerned.

''What the fuck David.'' he started to yell, '' what did you do to them they look like someone just died.''

''Alex it wasn't me something is wrong with Zane and Matt. When they called this we didn't know it was that serious. When Zane walked in with Matt he looked like he had been crying and so Heath hugged him and Zane didn't hug hi8m back he just broke into tears and locked himself in Scott's room. And we have no idea what is going on.'' David answered to Alex's outburst.

Alex went out the back door and went through Scott's window and seen Zane in Matt's lap.

''Zane.'' He said while climbing through the window. '' I know what your going through.''

Zane just got and went to the other side of the room.

''You are scared that your best friend out there wont love you and that he will think your a freak. I know what it's like okay. But he will love you no matter what you are. I know Heath and he is an awesome and accepting guy.'' Alex said

''How could you possibly know that. You are not the gay one, you don't have a boyfriend that you want to show off to the world and can't because you don't know what will happen. You don't know what will happen with my family. They will kill me or worst yet disown me.'' Zane said through tears.

'' Zane. I am gay. I have a boyfriend and his name is James. And I went through everything you are. When I told David i thought it was going to be the worst thing in the world, but he hugged me and cried yes cried. He was upset not because I was gay but because I thought I couldn't trust him. And Zane Heath will understand and Hidya is very accepting she will understand. I don't know about your parents but you have people here that love and trust you.'' Alex said giving Zane a hug and opening the door.