HOSPITAL

They hopped in Alex's car and drove there. When they got to the ER everyone was sitting int eh waiting room crying and hugging. When they seen Matt they went up to him and hugged him. He pushed them off and his eyes where in tears. He didn't know what was happening but he knew it had to be bad. He ran off and Alex chased after him .

''James Charles what are doing here.'' Elton asked.

Right after that David hugged him and said thank you.

''Whats the news on Zane.'' James asked

''Je lost a lot of blood but he should be okay. He asked for Matt and Heath but only Heath was here.'' David said.

'' Well I'll call Alex for hi to tell...'' James started.

''Is Matt here yet because he will only talk to him.'' Heath came out and asked.

''He ran off scared to death. Alex went to get him.'' James said.

''Why is he scared Zane is the one who is hurt he should be there.'' Heath said very angry.

''Heath when I got to the house Matt had the same knife in his hand ready to kill himself too because he thinks Zane is going die and everything will be his fault. So maybe cool it a little okay.'' James said back with a snarky sister James attitude.

Then Matt showed up with Alex and walked over to Heath and asked what room he was in so he could go see him. But before Heath did that he hugged Matt and everyone joined.

''It wasn't your fault.'' Heath whispered into his ear.

The disbursed the hug and Heath and Matt went to see Zane. 

When they got in the room Zane's face lit up after seeing Matt.

'' Matt. You came.'' He said smiling at him holding back all of his tears.

''Of course.'' He said without moving because he was scared to go near him.

''I love you and none of th...'' Zane started to say when Matt went over and kissed him. Heath smiled and the while Squad was watching and it was the happiest moment of there life and also the saddest, well that's because Zane is in the hospital.

******************

The next morning the doctor came in and he had a Psychiatrist with him to talk to Zane and another to talk to Matt. One of the passing nurses heard James and told Zane's doctor. All the squad went home, well to the mansion. Everyone was so upset so they slept all in one place.

''Good morning Matt and Zane. These are so nice doctors that want to talk to you.'' DR. Willis said.

''Okay you don't need to sugar code it i know they are head people.'' Zane said, '' the faster I talk to you and tell you everything the faster i get out of here. But what i don't understand why there are two of you.''

''Well Zane one of us is because you tried to kill yourself and the other is because he tried to kill himself but someone stopped him in time.'' The shrink said.

''Wait what. Matt.'' Zane looked at Matt and Matt couldn't look back at him.

Zane grabbed Matt's arm and pulled him into he bed and snuggled him.

''Baby why would you do that, it wasn't your fault.'' Zane said.

''But it was wasn't. If you never met me this wouldn't have happened and you would fine.'' Matt said to him, still not being able to look into his eyes.

''Babe if it wasn't you it would some random hookup. You are just someone I love and I am not ashamed of that anymore. I talked to James and Alex and YOU. I know what I did was stupid but before I realized that i had cut my wrist already.'' he said, '' you are the love of my life and if something where to happen to you i don't know what i would do. And i see now that, that is what i did to you when i came out full of blood crying. And I am sorry that i hurt you and i am sorry i made you feel as if that it was your fault because you did everything  right and nothing wrong and i couldn't love you more for that.'' he ended that with a kiss.

the doctors left the room and decided that they where going to be okay.