Chapter 14

The crowd of robots, heroes, and animals were still fighting as Foxy ran up to Venom. Venom was sitting in a chair drinking tea when Foxy pushed him over, close to a cliff. "Why would you hurt my friend?" Foxy yelled, "I want to get even with you since you stole my original assistants" Venom said. "I didn't steal them Freddy said they volunteered to come with him, and what's with the cloning of extinct animals?" Foxy said, "I learned how to clone animals to make more money" Venom said, "I don't care about the animals I just want the money, but what I do care about is killing YOU!" Venom yelled as he lunged towards Foxy. But Foxy kicked his face and knocking him over, he then yelled for everyone to stop fighting.
Once everyone stopped fighting he made a statement, "everyone who worked for Venom should feel bad". Everyone looked around, "he doesn't care about anyone he just cares about making money, he's using you to fight!". Everyone looked at Venom with anger on their faces, Venom looking nervous said Foxy was lying. That's when the crying child led everyone up to Venom and beat him up, Venom got up and tried to talk but one of the mammoths pushed him over the cliff but he held on with his teeth. Foxy then ran to Freddy.
Freddy was passed out after being trampled, he was no longer Venom Freddy. Foxy then shook Freddy causing him to wake up, foxy then hugged Freddy and helped him up. After talking they ran up to Venom who was still hanging from his teeth, "Freddy" Venom said, "help me!". Freddy put his hand on Venom's head and looked at Venom, "Long Live The Snake!" Freddy said before pushing Venom off the cliff. Everyone looked down and cheered.
But it wasn't over yet, the animatronics have to get back to normal. So Freddy and Foxy ran back to Venom's lair and was able to find the green liquid Fredbear told them about and poured it all into glasses and gave them to the animatronics. Within seconds the animatronics turned back to normal and everyone went back to FNAF world. Freddy let all of Venom's creations into a section of hero world as well as the last of the cartoon characters. And everything went back to normal.
Back at the bottom of the cliff Venom survived his fall. So he put himself back together, but then realized he put his front tire on the wrong way. So he went to fix it when something clamped down on him, he looked up and saw a T-Rex shaking him around causing pieces to fly everywhere. Then, King Kong ripped Venom in half and threw his body on to the ground and the two monsters stepped in him as they walked away. After that everyone welcomed Freddy and Foxy back and threw a big party for them, and everyone except the remains of Venom lived happily ever after.