Time to go to work

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz!!!

Your stupid alarm clock blares in your dark room at 11:15 p.m. The job was at Fazbear's Fright a horror attraction and that started at 12 a.m. You punch the top of the clock to stop the noise and you sit up and rub your (e/c) eyes and let them twinkle in the dark. You stretch and get out of bed reluctantly for you never like to get up early but, this was the exception. Sleepily, you walk into your bathroom and flick on the dim lighting and face the mirror. Your (h/c) hair was a mess so, you grab you hair brush and started to tame the beast upon your head. The horror attraction had gotten a lot of attention based on it's horrifying past. You shudder at the thought of what had happened. You had been there at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria before and always remember it being such a happy place and once you heard what went on under the surface, you were a bit terrified and also, a little intrigued. Like, how the animatronics were alive at night and who put an end to it, were questions unanswered in you mind. You dressed in a White tank top, jean shorts, and sneakers and then checked the time in your watch. 11:30 p.m. You always had been slow at getting ready in the morning but, this time you were quicker. You trot downstairs and into your kitchen with it's (f/c) walls and (f/f) floors and you rummage through the cabinets to find your breakfast. You finally get out you breakfast which was (f/f) and a Red Bull which you had never tried before until now; you usually went with coffee.

"Well, here we are." you said out loud. "About to enter a horror attraction." you sigh and pick at your food.

You took a sip of the Red Bull and you were slightly fueled with energy but, the taste was funny. You shook it off and finished you breakfast. You pulled out your (Android/iPhone) and looked at things while you waited to go to work. You looked at DeviantArt and scrolled through your pictures of Transformers and Marvel characters. It was amazing at how good people were at doing this stuff. You check your watch and it read 11:47 a.m. You sighed and grabbed your (f/c) backpack and threw some stuff in it.

Flashlight, another Red Bull, phone, am I forgetting anything?

You grab your keys and walk out the door locking it behind you and trudged to your (f/c). You slipped into the drivers seat and turn on the ignition. The vehicle hums to life and you roll out of the drive way. You sync your phone to the car and start playing a song that you knew like the back of you hand.

"This is a wild game! Game of Survival!" you sing as you become more awake with the base thudding through the speakers.

As you play a couple more songs you bounce to the beat as the songs play but, once you roll up to the parking lot to Fazbear's Fright your singing fades away as you stare at the building. The music stops as you shakily un-sync your phone and turn off the car. You walk into the building hearing your footfalls softly echo as you enter. In the e-mail the people who own the building gave you, it said to walk into the office before 12'oclock  and sit in the chair provided so, you walk down the eerie halls filled with spooky props, kids messy drawings, and flashing lights, until you come to an office with a window directly in front of you. A Freddy torso and head was propped up on a stand right outside the door to your left and a dingy-looking vent was two your right. A bright green sticky note lay on the desk in front of you that said: Press the red button on the phone to get instructions. You shrug and pressed the button as instructed on a black phone.

"Hey, hey, dude!" a chill voice greeted you cheerfully. "Welcome to Fazbear's Fright! I have some simple instructions for you to get through the night! One, to your right, you have security cams that you'll need to be watching for we have an animatronic that gets ruff as midnight rolls around. Two, to your left, there is your maintenance panel to make sure nothing catches fire. Keep the ventilations going because if you don't, you'll start hallucinating heh, heh, yeah...anyway, the third thing is, when the 6 a.m. bell chimes, everything will be normal again so, don't worry you only have to stay in there for about 6 hours. Good luck!"

The message ended and left you a little confused. 'Everything will be normal?' Like, for 6 hours it won't be normal?!  

You shrug off the questions when the clock stuck twelve and you immediately buried your face inside the video cam screen to see this animatronic that phone dude had talked about. As you flip through the cams you gasp at what you see. A golden/green bunny animatronic that looked like it had been in one heck of a fight was poking out of the right corner of the screen. The bunny's white eyes bore into your soul as you stared in shock at it. Suddenly, the screen went to static and when it had cleared, the bunny was gone...