Hello!

You frantically flick through the cams to try to find that wreck of a bunny and you finally find him in a corner to the left only showing his decerped left arm in the arcade room. You sigh and flip to another cam to see a pair of white eyes staring at you in the screen. You jump in surprise and almost scream. You quickly flick to a different cam as the memory of those eyes stain your mind when red lights started flashing and an alarm was blaring.

"Great, just what I need!" you throw your hands up frustrated and worried at the same time.

You bring up the maintenance panel and see there's a ventilation error. You tap it and it immediately starts fixing itself. You sigh and nod satisfied with yourself and leaned back in your chair. You look at the cam tablet and your (e/c) eyes grow wide. Where was the animatronic bunny? You race through the cams trying to find the bunny and you don't see him. You toggle to the vent cams you just noticed were there and flash through them to see the bunny crawling through the one closest to you. You try to seal it but, were too slow. You glance at the vent to your right and your heart beats fast. He's coming for me!

You hear clanging in the vent and you roll your chair away from it gripping the arm rests as if they might save you. A pair of white eyes stare at you from the vent and you start to breath faster unsure of what to do. The yellow bunny animatronic comes out of the vent and stands to his full height which was about seven feet. His right ear was only half there and there were lager tears in his suit and parts of his fingers were just the endoskeleton underneath. A scar ran along his right eye as he gazed at you with those white eyes of his. You stared at him with terrified eyes unknowing of what he had in mind. You could only assume the worst for he did belong to the pizzeria way back when.

"Hello." The animatronic said with a glitchy yet audible voice.

"Um, hi?" You reply uncertainly.   

"My, my, what do we have here? Your the newest nightguard I take it?" he asks advancing on you.

You nod. "Uh, yeah, I'm (y/n). This is my first night and who are you?"

"The name is Springtrap and you have a very pretty name."

You blush at Springtrap's compliment but, still remain unsure at his intentions. He walks right up to you, his face inches from yours as he studies you with his white pupils. Springtrap's eyes had a glint of interest, insanity, and an emotion you couldn't identify but, the longer he stared at you the more uncomfortable you became. He ran a hand through your (h/c) hair and studied it. Why on earth is he doing this?

"You're the most beautiful person I've met in a long time..." Springtrap finally said stepping back. "And trust me when I say that. Those other nightguards we all guys and were huge idiots." he crossed his arms and looked at you.

You stayed in your seat while still speechless about how nice this creepy animatronic was being. "So, you haven't seen people in a long time? Why?" You asked quietly.

Springtrap growled. "I was trapped by those dang kids! I guess you could say I got what I deserve..." he replied a little more to himself than to you.

"What do you mean by that?" You pressed on.

"I don't want to talk about it!" he snapped.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I pried." You said lowering your head not wanting to make the robot bunny mad.

You glanced at your watch. 3:04 a.m. Suddenly, a screaming radio pierced the air making you cover your ears. You look over to where the noise was coming from and saw a burnt fox head peeking in the window at the left hand corner of it. You check the ventilation and saw it had disconnected and you quickly rebooted it with your heart pounding out of your chest and your mind in a panic. Once the noise had stopped and the fox disappeared, you steadied yourself and tried to steady your breathing. You looked up at Springtrap and saw he was looking at you happily.

"Yes?" You said a little annoyed at the situation.

"You're cute when you're scared." he replied giving an even bigger smile then the one permanently stuck on his decaying face.

"Well, I hope you won't scare me. I've already got enough to deal with."

Springtrap chuckled but, didn't reply.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw something rise out of the box in the corner of the room. Oh. My. Gosh! Can I not have one peaceful moment without getting interrupted?   You swiveled your chair around to see another burnt fox standing there with only one arm. 

"Hey, buddy, do you mind screwing off?" You tell the fox in a snappy tone.

"Ae-ae, easy lass," the fox said in a broken, pirate voice. "I-I was c-coming to-to check u-up on ya."

You were surprised to hear the fox was acting nice but, you didn't know if you could trust it or not. 

"Ok, then, who are you?" You asked glancing at Springtrap who had a glint of anger in his eyes.

"T-the name b-be Captain Foxy." the fox replied walking over to you and taking your hand in his and giving it a kiss.

You blushed. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Foxy. I remember you from the pizzeria."

"A-aye. T-those were g-good times. Until t-the Garbage B-bunny blew u-us to hell."

"What?" you said taken aback and looking at Springtrap for an explanation.

"H-has he n-not told ye? He k-killed us!" Foxy said with anger in his voice.

What?