Care

You scream in agony as your left arm is cut clean off the rest of your body. The animatronics holding you let go and you drop to the floor gripping your arm in unimaginable pain with tears streaming down your face.

"W-why?" You whisper looking at Foxy and his bloodied hook in disbelief.

"Well, w-we just l-love to m-make that G-garbage Bunny m-miserable. And w-we decided t-to do j-just that b-by ripping y-your body a-apart piece b-by piece." Foxy replied shrugging.

"T-that's not the full truth." You hiss in pain as you feel warm liquid dripping from where your arm should be now and noticing the intonation in Foxy's voice as only a half truth.

"Well, let's not get into specifics but, someone also wants to make that brat miserable too so, we decided to help that person get what they want." Chica said snootily.

"So...all that time of being nice was just a lie?" You ask still in a boatload of pain.

"A-aye, that's t-the truth." Foxy said nodding and all the other phantoms nodded in agreement. "A-and now l-let's get b-back to I-it eh?" Foxy gestured for Freddy and Puppet to seize you again.

"NO!!" You screamed and shut your eyes tight.

Suddenly, the door of the room burst open and the red orb of light vanished letting in only the hall light pour in the room.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU--Oh, gosh!" Springtrap's voice growled with his silhouette standing in the doorway. He saw you sitting on the floor and immediately became protective. "What are you doing to her?" he demanded.

"Springtrap..." You groan weakly.

"C-can it!" Foxy snaps and kicks you in the right side causing you to fall in that direction with strands of your (h/c) hair falling in your face but, not obstructing your vision.

You saw the look in Springtrap's eyes. It wasn't good; it was a killing look. His hands became fists and his voice became extremely harsh. "GET OUT ALL OF YOU!!!" He hissed loudly and all the phantoms disappeared instantly.

Springtrap rushed over to you the killing look gone and replaced with worry. "(y/n) are you ok?" he asked.

"No..." you moan as your vision starts to get blurry.

He scans your condition and growls. "I'm gonna murder them...come on let's get you fixed." Springtrap gently scoops you up in his arms and carries you out of the room down a different hall.

As Springtrap walks down the hall with you in his arms, bridal style, your eyes began to close.

"Stay with me ok? I'll fix this...I promise and then I'll kill them, I swear." Springtrap said protectively and angerly.

"Don't...leave...me..." You say weakly before your vision goes completely black...

(Time Skip)

You breath slowly and softly as you open your eyes to a semi-dark room with artificial light streaming through what looks wooden boards. The surface your laying on was hard but, soft in some places. You gently look up and see Springtrap holding you on his lap like a baby. He nuzzles you and smiles.

"Hi..." You say tiredly.

"Hey, feeling any better?" Springtrap asks softly.

You try to feel your left arm and surprisingly, you can! Only it doesn't exactly feel like your arm. You look down to your left arm and see a metal version of it. You gaze at it in awe as you move it around as if it was real.

"Um, I guess I feel alright..." You reply slowly.

Springtrap sighs. "That's a relief. I worked hard on repairing it. It is a metal arm but, it works exactly like a normal one. Only better! If you want to take a shower, it locks all the joints that are sensitive to water away so you never have to worry about it rusting!"

"Wow, thanks, Springtrap...Um, where were you? I couldn't see you anywhere?"

"Oh, the Puppet kidnapped me and put me in the arcade room. He put a cloaking spell on the room so you couldn't see nor hear me. But, nothing can hold the mighty Springtrap for long!"

You laugh and lean your head on his chest. "I'm glad you came when did. They were going to rip me to pieces."

"Oh, they'll get it now!" Springtrap growls. "I'll kill them all! No one hurts you on my watch!"

You sigh and your stomach grumbles. "I'll be right back I'm going to get my backpack." You try to stand up but, Springtrap forces you back down on his lap.

"No." he says firmly. "I won't allow you to get hurt. I'll go get it. It's in the office, right?"

"Yeah." You say giving in as to not upset your protector.

You slide off Springtrap's lap and onto the cold floor to let him stand and retrieve the bag. Springtrap stands, crosses the room, and exits from a loose board by crouching down and slipping through. You remain alone in the boarded up room for a few minutes looking at your metal hand. You can't believe Springtrap would do something like this for last night he seemed more laugh-at-you-while-you-work than this. But, this was caring. He was actually caring about your well being. Maybe he does like you the way you like him. You ponder this as Springtrap enters the room and sits down next to you with the backpack in tow. He hands it to you and you immediately start digging in it for your snacks. You pull one out and star munching on it and Springtrap looks in interest and a little jealousy since you can eat and he can't. He distracts himself by digging through your backpack to see what he could find and pulls out your phone. You notice Springtrap trying to inspect you phone and try to grab it but, he holds it out of your reach with ease.

"Hey, come on, give it back!" You say attempting to reach it.

"Nah, I think I'll just keep it." Springtrap says playfully.

"Well, you won't get far because you need human fingers to use it."

"Hmm, really?"

"Yep! I'll show you but, you have to give me the phone." You hold out your and give and expectant look to him.

Springtrap sighs and plops the phone in your palm. You set the snack down and start typing in the password to your phone. Once it opens, you show Springtrap all the tech he'd missed out on over the years.

"Well, it's certainly a lot to remember." Springtrap said after you finished showing off your phone.

"Well, we don't have to use it." You shrug as you finish you snack. "What do you like to do for fun?"

Springtrap laughed. "Um, I don't know because it's been a very long time since I've had real fun. Whatever you want is fine. That way I can get to know you better."

You blush and an idea suddenly pops in your head. "Maybe, we can have a dance party." You say whipping out your phone again.

You go to your music and Springtrap leans in to get a better view. You pick a song called Aspiration and it immediately starts playing an electric tempo. You turn up the volume and stand up. You turn around to face Springtrap and see he's still sitting.

"Come on, silly." You say holding out your metal hand to him.

At first, Springtrap was hesitant but, then he took your and hopped up. You begin to dance and look towards him to join you. He first tapped his metal foot to the beat, then to move slightly, and at last he joins in full blown dancing. For the rest of the night, you both dance until you're too tired to carry on. You sit back up against the wall and Springtrap joins you. Without knowing it, you fall asleep on his shoulder, smiling at the amazing time you two had...