Painful Truth

"Springtrap?" you ask your (e/c) eyes looking at him with disbelief.

He hung his head in shame afraid to look at you.

"S-see? The Garbage Bunny i-is a killer! A-and t-hat's a-all he'll ever b-e!" Foxy said making his words dig into Springtrap like a knife.

That's what he meant by he got what he deserved!

"Well," you begin slowly. "If he really was a killer, can't he change? He won't always be that if he wants to change."

Springtrap lifted his head ans his eyes glittered with hope and thankfulness.

"Oh, w-well, lass. It-t's your choice t-to get beaten b-y the Garbage Bunny o-or not. I'll be c-cheking up on y-ye to see how y-yer holdin' up e-every night." the fox phantom said and disappeared.

You look at Springtrap and he looks at you. Suddenly, he lunges at you and embraces you. You were caught off guard for a moment but, regained you conciseness and gingerly hugged him back. He felt surprisingly warm for an animatronic and in some places, his fur was still soft. You felt very sleepy all of a sudden but, tried your best to stay awake for you didn't want to fall asleep on a animatronic/killer. Springtrap pulled out of the hug and nuzzled you.

"Thank you for sticking up for me, (y/n)." he said pushing a strand of (h/c) hair out of your face.

"No problem!" You reply cheerfully. "I belive anyone can change if they want to!" 

"I wish you could stay with me forever. That way I wouldn't be alone...but, I hope to see you tomorrow!"

The way he's talking sounds like good-bye...

Suddenly, a bell chimed that signaled that it was 6 a.m. You made it through the first night! But, did you really want to leave? You pittied Springtrap and how he was alone. You smiled at him and stood up out of the chair. Springtrap backed away to let you get your things together before you walked out the door. As you were about to walk out of the exit to your left you stopped in your tracks. You spun around, ran towards Springtrap, and threw yourself in his arms. 

"I'll see you tomorrow." You whispered and then walked out the door leaving the bewildered Springtrap behind.

You walked to your car and put your backpack in the passenger seat. You synced your phone to your car as you turned the ignition to start the car. As you drove away from the attraction you sang at the top of your lunges, a little sad and happy to be away.

"We are the warriors that built this town from dust!"

Once inside your house, you let out a sigh and walked straight to your room. You threw your backpack into and empty chair, with all the contents still in it, and flopped down on your bed to mull over what just happened.

I met an animatronic who was a killer in the past, I met some phantoms and one was nice, the bunny animatronic and I become friends, and I hugged him before I left the haunted attraction. Right...completely normal...

You close your (e/c) eyes as you lay down on your bed, in the clothes you were wearing and not caring. ;) You soon drift off to sleep dreaming of Springtrap and Foxy and how he keeps calling Springtrap 'Garbage Bunny'. You kinda like that name...it suits him somehow...it definitely suits his appearance...

Springtrap's POV [just this once ;)]

I sit in the boarded up room in this attraction/hell I'm supposed to be in, haunted by phantoms, constantly reminding me of my past mistakes while waiting for night to come. But, then comes this girl, this angel, who snaps me back to reality, as if I'm human again. (y/n). I have these feelings I haven't felt in over 30 years. They're wonderful but, also painful. So, painfully true as if I want to be by her always so I don't have to suffer anymore so I can be happy for once in 30 long, lonely, painful, taunting, horrifying, years...and so, I now sit and wait for her...