Chapter 36

Dymond's P.O.V.

It's funny, it is fucking hilarious that even when she is dead, she's still the fucking problem. But no, it's not her, it's her mother. I wonder if her mother is like Justice. Maybe that's where Justice gets her sluttliness from. And the worst part about all of this is that Justice's dad is the one who actually told Carlos to tell us. I laughed unbelievably. That just shows how much her father loves her mother.

While Jacob was downstairs standing frozen, I was upstairs pacing in a guest room. She's gotta die. Oh she's got to die. She killed my mate, luckily God woke him up or I'd be dead right now. I cannot shall not and will not live without Jacob. He means everything to me and...I can't lose him.

Now, how in the hell am I going to kill that bitch. I don't even know the woman! And already I hate her.

Jacob walked in the bedroom I was in, I couldn't stop pacing. He wrapped his arms around my waist stopping me. I was facing forward, with my back against his chest. I immediately calmed down as I felt tingles and shocks in my skin. "Everything will be okay, Dymond. Relax baby." he assured.

"Jacob, I can't relax. She shot you." I muttered, as my mind filled with anger. He turned me around so I was facing him.

"Oh no, Dymond calm do—" he began.

"I can't!" I snapped. He looked at me blankly and I sighed. "I'm sorry. But I can't let her shot you and walk away from it Jacob. And I won't." I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I won't either. But we aren't going to kill anybody, Dymond. How did you feel when you lost your mom? That's how all of Justice's family memebers would feel like if we do that. It won't feel right, Dymond." he said, softly caressing my cheek with his thumb. I frowned, remembering how I felt when my parents died.

"Did you really have to bring that up? You know how soft I am when it comes to them." I rolled my eyes.

"It seemed like the only way to get you to agree with me." he stated, as a smirk tugged on his lips.

"You are very mesmerizing when you smile at me like that Jake." I teased.

"Only seconds ago, you were filled with pure anger. Now you're smiling like it never happened." he said.

"Because with you, it's like nothing else matters. All of my troubles and worries disappear." I whispered and he smiled, capturing my lips. I smiled against his lips and stood on my tip toes, I'm so short. He walked forward, until my back hit a wall. I had my hands on his shoulders as his hands moved to my hips. I felt his tongue slowly move into my mouth and began dancing with my own. My hands crawled up his shirt, I felt his rock solid abs against my finger tips. Jacob pushed himself against me, I moaned as I felt the bulge in his pants. One of his hands slipped into my pants and into my panties. I moaned as he began teasing my clit. "Oooh!" I moaned, ripping away from the naughty kiss we were in.

" Oh, You like that?" he teased, whispering huskily.

"Y-Yes..." I moaned. He groaned and my lips were back locked with his. I moaned into his mouth and pulled away. "Oh Jacob!" I moaned in pleasure. Finally I released, I moaned as Jacob groaned. Jake pecked my lips and took his hand out of my pants. He looked down at his finger and smiled. I rolled my eyes and blushed. "That's so embarrassing," I frowned.

"Don't be embarrassed baby. This is only the beginning. I'm trying my hardest not to give you all the pleasure I the world right now." he growled.

I smiled. "I can't wait." I moaned into his ear before walking away. I heard him growl in approval before I exited the room. I shook my head smiling. Now I have to take another shower, thanks a lot Jake, I thought.