Epilogue

Dymond's P.O.V.

A Year Later

"Dammit." I growled quietly staring at the stick in my hand. Maybe the extra line wasn't supposed to be there. I hit the stick on my hand and then stopped. I stared at it and frowned. No change. 

I threw the stick in the bathroom bin and sighed. I got off of the toilot and sighed. This isn't real, is it? Yes Dymond, it's real your pregnant. No you're not you're just sick and you're going crazy. Yeah I'm sticking with that.

It was dark outside and Jake was still at work. I took the time to find out why I've been having strange cravings and cramps in my back. I wasn't planning on telling Jake. And I choose to tell him later on in the week. I mean I don't know how he's going to feel. What if he doesn't want a child. What if he gets angry and makes me get an abortion? What? Why would he do that? Jacob loves children. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at the bathroom door. "Dymond? Are you in there?" Jake's voice asked, from behind the door.

"Yeah. I'm just brushing." I said.

"With the door locked?" he asked.

"I need privacy sometimes just like you." I said and he chuckled.

"Okay, just hurry up okay?" he chuckled.

I felt my stomach turn and I held a hand over it as I turned around. I opened the toilot lid and held the side with both my hands while my head hovered over the middle. "I'll tr-" before I could finish that stupid sentence, I threw up letting all of my stomachs contents out. I shut my eyes tight, hating the feeing of everything coming up and out. 

"Dymond!?" Jake yelled, banging on the door. I paused and opened my eyes to stare at the brown sunstance in the toilot. I could smell it and it stunk!

I grimaced, "I'm fine, Ja-" before I could finish, I threw up again and this time, instead of banging on the door, Jake pushed it to burst the door open, breaking it from the hinges. He leaded it against the wall before coming to sit on his knees next to me.

I threw up but felt comfort as he rubbed my back and occastionally held the loost strands of my hair back. When I was sure I was finished, spat in the toilot and stood up before flushing it. 

Ignoring Jacob, I turned around and brushed my teeth. Jake stood right next to me but he was staring at me through the mirror, not actually facing me. 

I have no I dea if I should tell him or not. I mean will he be happy? Is this even a good age? Nah, this is actually a good age! I don't want it to be huge and I don't want it to be tiny. 

"Are you alright?" I heard him softly ask, watching me as though he were studying me.

I strugged, "Probably food poisoning." I spit the toothpase out and rinsed. I stood straight and turned to Jake. "Don't worry, I'm fine." I gave him a small smile and tapped his cheek before walking past him.

I heard him huff before his footsteps coming towards me. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched him as he sat next to me. 

"I don't believe you," he mumbled grabbing my hands and rubbing circles in it.

Mood Swing!

"Just leave it, Jacob!" I stood up and glared at him. "I said I'm fine so just leave it the fuck alone!" I growled, turning around and stomping towards the door. But because this was Jake, it couldn't be that simple.

I was slammed against the wall with Jacob covering all my exits. I hurt my back and my wolf growled at Jake for dare putting her pup in harm. I shoved at his chest but nothing.