chapter 10

*colbys POV*

I couldn't stop staring at her. I really couldn't. She was so beautiful and I swear when I looked at her I couldn't see anyone else but her. She was on sams team. I swae when I looked at her for the first time my heart quickened. I had to give her my number. I didn't want this to be the last encounter I have with her. I know it might be the last for a while but I still wanted to keep in touch with her. After it ended, I saw sam heading outside. Where was he going? I saw that kelly texted me. She asked me if i could see her for a min. She wanted to talk. I said ofcourse.

I wanted to see her so bad

I wanted to see her so bad. Do I tell sam or do I wait? I go and find kelly but on my way I see him and Ellisa talking. I wonder if he knows that I know about them. I find kelly outside on the side of the venue.

"hey!" I said to her. She looked like she had been crying. I hugged her tightly

"whats going on? Are you okay?" I ask her

"yea im fine im just in shock that you gave me your number." I slightly chuckle

"well duh. Youre beautiful. Youre perfect in my eyes." I say to her and she hugs me tighter

"so did you see that my friend Ellisa and Sam are talking?" She asks

"wait Ellisa is your friend?"

"yea she is."

"wow how ironic that I gave you my number and he gave her his number."

"I guess its fate" I laugh

"honestly maybe."

"I think they would be so cute together."

"me too." Kelly and I ended up talking and getting to know one another really well and I honestly think that im starting to like her in a way that ive never felt about anyone else. I see that she looks at her phone.

"Ellisa needs me

"Ellisa needs me. She said its urgent. Ill text you." She says. Nows my chance. I hug her tightly and we look into one anothers eyes and I kissed her. I felt my heart jump out of my chest.

"ill talk to you later babygirl." I tell her. She smiles at me and we both go our separate ways

*sams POV*

I wanted to see Ellisa before she left. Or before we left. But I didn't want colby to know yet until after we let. I just didn't want him egging me on to do something I didn't wanna do yet. I decided to text her.

"Ellisa?" I see her behind the venue where I told her to meet me

"Ellisa?" I see her behind the venue where I told her to meet me. She turned around and I wanted to stop in my tracks. She was so beautiful.

"hey sam. The show was amazing I loved it!" She says and she hugs me. I didn't want to let her go.

"Sam?" She asks and I look at her

"yea?"

"you do know this isnt going to work right?" She looks at me with sad eyes

"what do you mean?"

"youre sam frwaking golbach. Once people find out that you and kat broke up youre going to have so many people who are going to want you. Youre going to find someone hotter than me and in about a week youre going to forget about me. I know you will." She said with tears forming in her eyes. All I could do was pull her close to me. I'm not gonna lie. I didn't know what it was going to be like when I told all my fans that kat and I broke up. But in that moment all I could think about was her. Nothing else mattered.

"Ellisa?" I say to her. She looks up at me.

"im not going to lie to you. I don't know what its gonna be like when people find out about kat and I. I really don't. But what I do know is right now I think you are the most beautiful girl ive ever met. When I saw you I wanted to make you mine but weve only just met. This is something I want to take slowly." I see some kind of relief in her eyes. But only slightly. She hugs me once more

"I just wanna be stuck in this moment with you but I know we must go our separate ways." I held her closer to me. I didn't wanna let go. But her and I are from 2 seperate parts of the universe.

"I have to go." She says to me.

"I know you do. I have to as well. " I didn't wanna leave Ellisa and I know she didn't either. But we both knew that this needed to happen.