the day of

The day we left for Cali was one of the most hectic days of my entire life. Kelly and I were running around making sure we had everything.
"Ellisa!  Do you have everything?! " I hear Kelly scream at me
"Yes bitch damn let's go! " I scream back. Her mom gives us a ride to the airport. We say our goodbyes and we hop on the plane to go to Cali. 

"Ellisa I'm so excited to see Colby again! " Kelly squeals

"I know you are lovely. I'm more excited to see chase atlantic! " I squeal. I've always had a thing for the guitarist of the band. Christian.  God that boy could do very dirty things to me and I would not care. 

"Come on ellisa you're not excited to see Sam? " She asks me. Don't get me wrong.  I was a little nervous to see Sam again. I've watched his YouTube videos ever since our encounter last time but I could never get the nerve to text him. Now that I'm going to be in the same state as him let alone the same house as him was making me very uneasy

"I mean I guess I am a little bit" Was all I really could say.  What could I say. Sam and I are 2 different people. He's a famous YouTuber and I'm just me. 

"Good. We're all gonna go out and have a good time yea? " And I nod my head and soon enough we were flying high to cali
***************
I fell asleep for most of the plane ride. All I could do really was blast chase atlantic music because of how excited I was to see them. Ugh the thought of being in the same room as Christian Anthony sent chills down my spine.

"Colby is gonna pick us up from the airport. Can you get is meeting again on video. I want something to look back on when we go home. " Kelly says to me handing me her phone.

"Of course lovely anything for you. " I was so happy that her and colby were together. They honestly made such a cute couple #kelby.  We made our way through baggage and to the front of LAX when I saw a familiar face. There he was. Christian Anthony standing not even 20 feet away from me. 

"Kelly? " I say to her tapping her shoulder

"Yea? " She says looking in my direction. I point over and she turns around seeing Christian. He looks at me, smiles and winks at me. I swear I almost fell to the floor. I smile back at him but then I felt Kelly pull me away.

"Colby's here!! " She squeals and pretty much sprints to the front of the airport. I get her camera out and I watch them have a beautiful renunion. But guess who was also there. Sam fucking Golbach