chapter 13

I couldn't wait to see Kelly. I swear I was so nervous. But I shouldn't be. Her and I have been texting nonstop for 3 months now. I know everything about her.  The way she cackles when something is super funny. The way her nose crinkles up when she smiles. The way she low key snores in her sleep.  Everything. The long distance has been killing me.

"Hey Kelly baby! " I say to her as she answers the phone

"Hey Colbert " She teases

"I'm guessing you guys landed? "

"Yea can you start drivibg over here I miss you so much and I just wanna love you up" (Cringe) 

"I'm on my way. I can't wait to see you. What are we gonna do about Ellisa and Sam? "

"Leave that to me. By the end of this they'll be together"

"Or kill one another"

"Colby shush. "

"Alright I'll see you soon beautiful"

"Bye Colbert" I click the phone and turn around to see Sam at my door

"Who were you talking to? " He asked me

"Kelly. Her and Ellisa are here for a few weeks. "

"Can I come with you? I wanna see her again. "

"Shes changed a lot in the last couple of months Sam. "

"What do you mean? "

"You'll see when we go" And we got into the car to go see Ellisa and kelly

*Sam's POV*
I was super nervous to see Ellisa again. We didn't end on really good terms but ever since then I couldn't stop thinking about her. She was all i could think about. All I talked about. I stopped tweeting about her because I didn't want people thinking that I had a girlfriend.

"Colby I'm nervous. " I say to him

"Don't be. It's gonna be fine. " He says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What if she doesn't wanna see me?"

"Then we find a way for you guys to see one another. Sam, she really liked you dude. You should've just fought for her. You should've told her that you wanted to be with her. Like I did to kelly. I wanted to be with her and we made it work. Did you think Ellisa would've just said no I wanna make this work?"

"You have a point. I'm gonna fight for her."

"Good"  We get to the airport and my heart is pounding out of my chest.  I could tell Colby felt the same. I see Kelly and Ellisa  right behind her. Colby was right. She has changed. Her hair is a lot shorter. But she still looks as beautiful as ever. Colby and Kelly had an amazing reunion with Ellisa recording every second of it. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. 

*Colby's POV*

"I've missed you so much baby girl" I say with Kelly in my arms finally.

"I've missed you so much to baby!! " Kelly says and I finally connect my lips to hers.

They were as soft as I could remember. I almost forgot what they felt like against mine.

"Okay kids no PDA" Ellisa says making us both laugh

"Shut up Ellisa" Kelly tells her

"No it's gross" She laughs.

*my POV*
"Hey Sam" I say to him