17

WHAT HAPPENED IN JAMAICA
(NINE MONTHS AGO)

grace and shawn sat down at the dinner table the boys and stella were at. they greeted everyone, hugs were giving, and bro handshakes.

"ah i've missed you so much," stella says to grace as she squeezes her in a hug. grace sits back down in her chair before saying.

"i missed you too! it's been way to long." she looks at zach as he holds stella's hand above the table and plants a kiss on her lips.

"you guys are so cute," grace says as she smiles and leans her head on shawn's shoulder to which he wrapped her arm around her.

"not as cute as you two," stella says gesturing towards her and shawn.

"haha thank you," grace says as she plants a kiss on shawn's cheek to which he reacted by planting one on her lips.

zach then started to kiss stella, stella kissing back until zach turned it into a full on make out session. it made everyone a little uncomfortable, including stella.
"hey babe, calm down okay? we're in public," she said but zach leaned back in for another kiss until stella pushed him away again.
"babe, i said stop," which again, zach didn't listen and tried again, to which stella pulled away again.
"oh my god stella, can't you be a little more loving?" he shouted in her face, which made everyone in the restaurant look at our table.

"hey zach? can i speak to you for a second? alone?" grace said standing up. zach followed her outside the restaurant.

"hey um just maybe lay off stella a little bit, you guys haven't really been dating that long so just let her get used to it you know?" grace said.

"no i really don't know. you and shawn haven't been dating that long and you guys don't have a problem with it," he said crossing his arms, clearly upset.

"shawn and i have been dating for five months now and i hope you don't feel like you have to compete with our relationship, because you don't ha-," grace started before he cut her off. he got really close to her, like really really close.

"really? this is what you think that's about? me wanting to be better than you and shawn? newsflash grace not everything is about you!" he yelled in her face. this took grace by surprise, considering she's known zach for months now and he's never acted like this.

"zach calm down i-,"

"no, i don't need to calm down! you need to stay out of my business!" he yelled back.

"i was just trying to be a nice friend and help," grace said on the verge of tears. she had never seen zach this mad before.

"well do me a favor a stop trying to help, and while you're at it, stop trying to be my friend."

"wait zach, take that back. you didn't mean it." grace said letting a tear escape her eye, before quickly wiping it away.

zach shook his head and walked back in the restaurant. grace text shawn telling asking him to leave. the rest of the time in jamaica, grace and shawn spent alone, zach and grace unfollowed each other on social media, and stella got mad at grace for trying to speak for her. since then, they haven't seen or text each other and haven't planned to. the sad thing is, it left the rest of the boys not being able to see grace as well.