19

GRACE CARSON SHARES ABOUT HER BREAK UP WITH SHAWN MENDES AND MORE! BY: ENEWS

BY: ENEWS

(This is going to be written in graces POV but just like imagine this is how the article would be kind of lol)

"We're sitting down with singer Grace Carson just a couple days after her devastating break up with best friend and singer, Shawn Mendes. As most of you guys have seen her post, it says they waited eight months to tell the public. Why wait that long?" The interviewer asked.

"Simply because we both needed time, to process it, to heal, I still need time to heal. I think we both do. Maybe he's moved on already I don't know." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"What caused the break up?"

"Um, well we were both so busy, with him touring and me working on my album. But yeah, I don't really feel like that's my place to share. Maybe he can if he feels comfortable," the singer responded.

"I'll have to ask him tomorrow, since we'll be interviewing him!" She smiled.

"Say hi to him for me!" Grace said before she looked over at Gigi who gave her a thumbs up.

"Will do. Do you guys still speak?"

"Oh my goodness, of course. He's been my best friend since I was seven and even a break up could never change that. We talk almost everyday, he's the best." Grace smiled.

"Before we move on from the Shawn questions, he did an interview during the eight months you two were dating where he said he's going to be a good dad," the interviewer said. (skip to 6:42 in the video above) this took Grace by surprise, considering she had never seen this interview. It all around was just a weird thing for the interviewer to say. The interviewer pulled up the clip.

Grace smiled at his words and then frowned lightly (like gif above.) She had never seen that video and those words warmed her heart.

"Do you know why he said this?" The interviewer asked.

"Yeah I do actually, the reason he was on his phone was because I had texted him. I don't know I guess I thought he was done with the interview. But I said 'can you please have my kids?' To which he replied with 'gladly'" she laughed to hide the fact she wanted to cry.

"Did you think you guys were going to last forever?"

"Yes actually, I thought we would get married and have kids. Crazy to think about that hahaha, but I did, and he did too. We talked about it together all the time." She grabbed the tissue on the table and wiped her tears.
"He was my first love, and like I said, I'm so glad it was him, and I don't regret it at all. I will always love him, he will always be my best friend, and I will always wish him the best. Can we um, move on?" She asked.