29

(listen to the song w the chapter)
GRACE CARSON RELEASES NEW SONG ABOUT BEST FRIEND SHAWN MENDES WHO RECENTLY PASSED
BY: E! NEWS

Today, singer Grace Carson put out a song called "My Everything," with absolutely no warning we would need tissues. Sources tell us that it is indeed about Shawn and how his death has really taken a toll on her.

"She's been going to therapy and like she promised, working on a better and happier Grace that everybody knows and loves," the source tells us.

The singer has yet to inform us on the song, and hasn't posted or been seen in three months.

"She didn't want to give people a warning about the song because she didn't get a warning about Shawn's death," the source tells us giving us the reason she didn't give us a warning.

"This and the Manchester attack all happened so close together, and she's been so strong the whole time, but I think this really broke her. They had been best friends since they were seven, and dated for a year. I think she felt horrible because after they break up, they kinda stopped talking a bit. At first, after the break up, everything was fine. But the two of them knew it wasn't. The VMA's were the last time they saw each other and the first time they had seen each other since the break up. So yeah, she's not doing well."  The source gives us a very descriptive story about the singers emotions right now.

We hope Grace comes back to the world soon, as the happy and normal Grace we all know and love, because even though Shawn Mendes was her everything, she's ours.

"She'll be back when he says so," the source further tells us. We questioned who the he was to which the source replied with.

"Shawn. He talks to her, she says. I actually think he does. You'll walk into a room and she's just there, talking to herself, well she's really talking to him." From this we could conclude, Shawn Mendes really was Grace Carson's everything.

||

sorry about all the shawn stuff but i'm kinda basing it of of ari's life rn bc she's having to deal w this as well :) but yeah won't be mentioned much anymore.