31

gracecarson
tell me how good it feels to be needed

comments disabled

||

liked by imzachherron, seaveydaniel, and 5,724,490 others

gracecarson the "happier and better" grace is almost here, i promise. just give her time, she's been knocked down and is trying to find a way back up w/o being hurt again in the process. she wants to feel needed. she needs to be needed. she is needed, and she knows that. she's overthinking. she loves you. so does this grace.

54,692 comments

username: we love all the grace's, but we understand the "normal" one needs time.
gracecarson: she needs a lot of time. but i promise u she's comin anytime now. it's jus she's overthinking stuff. scared that when she comes back she won't be the same. idk. she's just trynna figure it out.

username: do u know how much we missed u? even tho it's only been like two weeks since u last tweeted
gracecarson: yo same
username: ilu
gracecarson: ily. btw two weeks is far too long

imzachherron: still planning on proposing no matter what grace it is
gracecarson: still planning on sayin yes

username: what r u most excited for in 2019?
gracecarson: for 2018 to be over

username: the vibe of ur gc5 sounds so new and fresh
gracecarson: thank u my love. can't wait to perform it for u.

username: r we already say goodbye to sweetener?? :,(
gracecarson: woah. no. she's a newborn w a beautiful life ahead of her

username: also... the breathin video?? is she coming??
gracecarson: i.....need to shoot one. don't kill me, remember i took some time off cuz i was real sad and we didn't expect the record to pop off like this. i love u. don't kill me pls. i'm on it. i promise.

username: so the sweetner x gc5 tour is still happening? my wig
gracecarson: i think that sound real nice. lots of new maaaaaterial + oldies (the oldies we like). i mean unless y'all wanna hear bang bang again

username: love how ur taking A LOT of time to answer ur fans. we missed u talking to us.
gracecarson: *best friends. and i missed u too. u guys make me happy. every time i talk to y'all i feel like the old grace is back. i love u.

username: NO MORE TWO YEAR BREAKS??? YESS IM HERE FOR IT
gracecarson: not if i'm inspired like this ! or enjoying it this much. it feels so natural and not forced. imma jus go wit it. <3

username: can you..... not leave us for four months. thanks. i missed u.
gracecarson: ok ily i won't but it takes strength, something i don't have a lot of rn. i think i may have to accept that my happiness is never going to be fully restored again, ya know? especially since i lost some of u guys (my best friends that made me happy). and bc i also lost a person that made my happiness complete. someone i loved so dearly, who is now gone forever. so that part of my happiness i think will be gone forever and i think i just need to accept that, ya know? hi i'm being really honest. idc. but it's hard. i'm still sad, i think i always kinda will be. my best friends i lost last year and the one i lost this year, hurts me so bad and will forever make me sad. it's just feels so unreal. this is rlly long but idc. but like i said, i'm workin on it:)