Oikawa's birthday

Today is Oikawa's birthday, so I'm celebrating with this fanfic,
Enjoy!

Also go check out lilac_oceans story, this isn't a request it's a demand. She is currently writing an amazing zombie apocalypse story! Please check it out though, the writing is just beautiful.

Oikawa headed to school, knowing there would be a lot of gifts for him, since he was popular with the girls.
So he headed straight towards the gates and once he entered, students were bustling, already giving him gifts. He saw many girls give him gifts, guys too.
He just smiled and thanked them for everything, Oikawa that year had gained twice the amount of gifts than last year, since it was his last year.

He then saw the fangirl club...

He saw girls storming in, racing to give their gifts to Oikawa.
"Now now, please wait your turn" Oikawa said with his hands full.
The girls screamed in delight, hearing his beautiful voice and seeing his cute smile.

He then walked through into the main building, being given more gifts. There was more yet to come. As he walked up to his locker and unlocked it, he looked down at the stream of gifts, making sure not to step on them.
"My my, I guess I'll have to call in my mum to pick me up today" he said cutely as girls watched.
He then wondered where Iwaizumi was at. Wondering if he was sick or something.

Meanwhile, somewhere else...

"Quick, wait until he comes.." Hanamaki said.
*everyone has a net or something lmao to catch Iwaizumi with*
Iwaizumi entered the room, not knowing why he was in there.
"3... 2... 1..."
"Why am I here? Please someone tell me or I'll-"
Everyone started throwing nets and ropes at him, successfully catching him.
"Do you really think this is a good idea?" Mattsun asked.
"It's fine.. It's just.. How do we get him to Oikawa's house without letting anyone know we're like smuggling Iwaizumi in?.." Said Hanamaki.

There was a silence in between all the volleyball members.

"I don't know man, do we ask someone?.." Mattsun asked.
The only thing making noise was Iwaizumi's screaming that was muffled by the cloth in his mouth, as he was left in a sack.
"Lol, best way to surprise him" Hanamaki said.
"Maybe we should drag him" Hanamaki said.

Mattsun stared at him, like he was an idiot, while the others stood there, scared.
"Maybe not then.." Hanamaki said.
"Maybe I'll just leave.." Kindaichi said, slowly walking towards the exit.
"If you're part of the team, then you're in with this" Hanamaki said,pulling onto his shirt.
"Seriously, you think it's a good idea to smuggle a person into Oikawa's house?" Yahaba said.
"Yeah I agree" Watari said, staring at the sack, disappointed.

"This is the stupidest thing ever. Only just to get Oikawa a gift.." Kunimi said.
"Why am I not surprised.." Kunimi continued.
"We should get this thing outta here before someone finds out" Mattsun said.
Everyone agreed as Hanamaki made a call.

Oikawa called his mum, saying that he needed help with all the gifts he had gained.
"Thanks mum, bye!" Oikawa said, as he ended the call.
"Gosh, where is Iwa-Chan?.."

It was class time but he didn't get special treatment because it was his birthday.
So he sat there, no one sitting beside him in class, pouting.
"He couldn't have got sick" Oikawa thought, pushing the end of his pen multiple times, bored.
"Plus he always celebrates it but why not this year?" Oikawa thought.
"Hey, Mr Oikawa, start paying attention here, even if it's your birthday, doesn't mean you can space out like that" his teacher said.
"Sorry, sorry, I was just thinking" Oikawa replied as he smiled, slightly embarrassed.
He was struggling to kill time, so he started paying attention to class, wanting it to kill time off.

Lunch Time

Oikawa sat alone, eating his favourite food, milk bread. While he was eating it, a group of girls passed his desk, giving him gifts and saying happy birthday to him.
So he thanked them and gave them a cute smile, the girls arguing over who he smiled at.
Once they left, he was all alone again, thinking about Iwaizumi.
"Maybe he took the day off to plan something.. Or maybe he's surprising me!" Oikawa thought, slightly excited at the ideas and possibilities.
He hoped he wasn't sick, that's for sure.
So he stared out the window, wanting to kill time very quickly.
Just as he sighed, he then saw the volleyball team around his desk, except for Iwaizumi.
"Where's Iwaizumi?" Oikawa asked, curious if they knew.
"Um.. He uh, he is.." Hanamaki said, not knowing what to say.
"He went to the shops. He's buying some food right now." Mattsun said, jabbing Hanamaki in the back.
Everyone looked at Kindaichi, who always told the truth, despite anything, especially Oikawa.
Oikawa looked at him, curiously, wondering if they told the truth.
Kindaichi looked like he was about to explode when Mattsun mouthed something to him.
"Yeah, he went shopping for milk bread" both Hanamaki and Mattsun had mouthed.
So Kindaichi took a deep breath and said "He went shopping for milk bread..".
Everyone sighed except for Oikawa, who hadn't looked very convinced but he went on with it anyway.

Ok so I'll write the next chapter about tomorrow or something
I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with my stories.
Once I get the time, I will keep old chapters but I'll make a chapter where everything is re written. I hope you enjoyed!