Chapter 2

The bell had rung loudly, which scared the heck out of Oikawa. He had been sleeping peacefully on his desk. The others had left 5 minutes ago.
Oikawa got up, grabbed his bag and headed off to his next class.
The next class was shared with Hanamaki. It was science.

Oikawa headed down the long hallway, looking up at the signs, until one read science.
Oikawa entered the room 5 minutes before the second bell, walking down the line to the back of the class, taking a seat in the corner. It had a nice view from the window he stared through. He sighed, still worried about Iwaizumi.
He looked up and saw Hanamaki.

"Hey, you ok?"
Oikawa sighed then replied, "yeah.. Just worrying about Iwa-Chan.."
Hanamaki took the seat in front of him, smirking. He gave off his half grin and turned around so that he was holding onto the back of the chair, holding his phone.
"Hey, look at this cat meme" Hanamaki said, showing Oikawa the cat meme.
Oikawa took a glance at it and went back to sighing and staring out the window.

After class

Hanamaki was worried. He then started texting Mattsun. Mattsun had asked his mum to pick up a 'gift' for Oikawa and to drop it off at Oikawa' house. His mum then asked Oikawa's mum if they could put the gift in his room, which thankfully, his mum allowed.

                                                                      Mattsun _______________________________________________________Hey

                                                                                                                     Y did u text me
Have u checked up on the gift?

                                                                                                                              What gift?
The 'gift'

                                                                                                                           Oh that 'gift'
Yea that

                                                                                                                           Yea I have it

Cool
                                                                                                                                           Brb

K
                                                                                                                                        Lmao

What is it?

                                      There is literally a fucking shrine in front of Oikawa's locker

There is??
                                                                                                                                             Yea

                                                                                                       Go check it out for urself